Makeup of the week ideas

Fxguy1

So unfortunately as much as I love make-up and make-up effects, I get very little time to actually work on anything. Between work and two toddlers time is a premium right now. However, since most of the time at work I'm starting at a computer screen I had an idea to feature a "Make-Up of the Week" on my desktop. Each week I'm going to change the desktop background to a different picture of an awesome make-up to stare at and study during the week.

So this week's picture is of Caesar from Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. Next week's picture is Angelica Houston's character from The Witches, but after that I need suggestions!

I'd like to get a list going of awesome makeups so that I can start planning ahead, so whats your favorite makeup?

I always like the Doug Jones-Abe Sapien from Hellboy

Also along the planet of the apes theme the Tim Roth make-up was amazing

The original Robocop is what got me into SPFX, the third act make up where he takes his helmet off is beautiful. It was more refined in the second one, but that first time I saw it I was floored. I would go with that one.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back