MCU Spider-Man Suit Texture

thegeeg00

So I really loved Spider-Man’s suit in Civil War, the texture looked great. It looked raised but it was subtle. But I really dislike the suit in Homecoming, particularly the raised bubbles on the red section of his suit. It just doesn’t look right to me. I imagine the texture in CW would be very difficult to replicate. So my question is do you guys think they could make the texture look the way it did in CW by using the screen printing technology like on Captain America’s suit in Civil War?

I know that all screen printing will give a very slight texture, but on some commercial suits (Like RPC Studio Homecoming Paint suit) they have a raised screen print, so I do think that you could mimic the CW version without getting to much texture. Hope this helps!

The CW texture is very similar to the texture seen on Cap's AoU or CW suit. You could probably look into that. The Homecoming texture only looks so raised because the dots on the pattern are so far apart.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back