Spider Gwen Gun Head Design suit !Help Needed!

BlackSheepCostu

Hi guys! Long time lurker, finally made an account so I can ask a pressing question:

Does any one have any personal knowledge or experience on how to sew the gloves for this Gun Head suit pattern? I've been staring at it for days and still cannot for the life of me figure out how to put these gloves together. The markings just don't make any sense to me, and so far I've been able to guess my way around the difficult corners but I really have no idea here. I've spent days searching for anyone who might have the answers in an existing thread, but all the leads I've found have had expired images. If you don't know what I'm talking about but might be able to figure it out with some pictures, I'll try to provide some clear images below.

These gloves are a literal nightmare to sew.

The first thing to do is sew the palm on. It assembles like this (PS4 pattern used for reference because I had it handy).
cVz2ExJ.jpg

After that, you want to sew the side seam on the thumb. Then you stick the thumb inside the glove and sew it onto that hole on the hand.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back