Killerbody Black Panther Helmet

Can you post pics of it and what you think of it when you get it? I want to order it but haven't seen any videos or even actual hands-on photos of it.

Can you post pics of it and what you think of it when you get it? I want to order it but haven't seen any videos or even actual hands-on photos of it.
Got mine awhile ago and I'm happy with it. It has a better shape and details than the fan made ones or Taurus Studios in my opinion. Only downside I can think of is close up it can look a little toyish since it's all injection molded plastic like the black series, but it does look good sitting on the shelf.

IMG_5194.JPG

I have one on order myself. I'd be happy to repaint them if anyone wants theirs touched up to be more film accurate. I've gotten photos and tips from the real painter for the film helmet, as well as seen it up close when I interviewed with Ironhead Studio.
Check out some of my other work at Instagram.com/jackrupert133

I ended up ordering one from KGHobby after seeing they had actual pictures of it on their Facebook. I've been comparing it to the Taurus Studio helmet and a couple fanmade Etsy ones; this one looks to be the most detailed.

It should be arriving tomorrow.

I ended up ordering one from KGHobby after seeing they had actual pictures of it on their Facebook. I've been comparing it to the Taurus Studio helmet and a couple fanmade Etsy ones; this one looks to be the most detailed.

It should be arriving tomorrow.

How long ago did you order? I placed mine about two weeks ago and the shipping status still says "Your item has been processed through a facility in HONG KONG GENERAL POST OFFICE, HONG KONG" with no other updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
How long ago did you order? I placed mine about two weeks ago and the shipping status still says "Your item has been processed through a facility in HONG KONG GENERAL POST OFFICE, HONG KONG" with no other updates.

That's weird. I ordered it Nov. 5 and it shipped it 2 days later. It was processed through Hong Kong air mail center for only a day before being processed in New York.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got it today and I'm really happy with it. It's virtually weightless and the level of detail is spot on. I love that the eyes are accurate metal mesh. It's got removable bicycle helmet padding inside.

I was worried that'd be too small at 60cm head size (23.6 in). Well, my head is almost 24.5 and it's an exact fit. The rear-quarter of is removable and snaps easily in place when you get the feel for it.

That's weird. I ordered it Nov. 5 and it shipped it 2 days later. It was processed through Hong Kong air mail center for only a day before being processed in New York.

Weird indeed. Did you get the standard registered airmail or the more expensive shipping option? Mine is still showing process through Hong Kong.

Glad you got it and like it! I really can't wait to get my hands on one. Any photos?

Finally got my helmet, after sitting in customs for nearly a month. Of course, I had to touch up the paint.
I'll snap better photos to show the chrome eventually, these pics aren't doing it justice.

Last edited:
View attachment 772042

I have one on order myself. I'd be happy to repaint them if anyone wants theirs touched up to be more film accurate. I've gotten photos and tips from the real painter for the film helmet, as well as seen it up close when I interviewed with Ironhead Studio.
Check out some of my other work at Instagram.com/jackrupert133
the picture you show looks really good. Really good. I bought one about a year ago from, I think the name is “COX”, it’s nice, only cost $35. What do this cost and who are they by? Can you wear it? Can you see out the eyes?

With it being injection molded ABS, does it creak when handles or worn? Looking for a CW version now and I’m comparing all the different versions available.

With it being injection molded ABS, does it creak when handles or worn? Looking for a CW version now and I’m comparing all the different versions available.

Not really. It's pretty solid and quiet. The only noise or creakiness is when putting on the backplate.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back