Indiana Jones - Belloq Breastplate FULL METAL 24kt real gold plated

Sarednab

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi guys!
As many of you know I already made a run of the Belloq Breastplate in resin.
The resin piece is cool, yes... but I want other for my personal collection. I want a REAL metal breastplate!
Initially this thing seem impossible for many reasons, production cost was VERY high (luckily we was helped by some users that want it and help us to pay for all EXPANSIVE and BIG metal mold), metal for test etc.
After we finish this hard part, the main problem was another... this prop is 20cmx20cm. It is impossible to made a singular piece of metal with no loose details in any side (who works with metal know what I mean).
My partner Michelle do a real miracle!!! A singular piece 20x20 FULL metal MORE detailed than resin version!!!! I’ll post some detailed pics of details soon!
Last step remained was the plater job on this piece! Plater do a fantastic job on it (we use same gold of our headpiece and cross of coronado, who havevthese know what I mean ;) ).

So...we have a singular piece of metal, 24 kt gold plated, 1,7 kg weight... what is last part?
We aged it to give it same identical look of the movie and we add gems!
This is it!

026f40df580fef73861873e95c30cccb.jpg

Enjoy!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back