C3PO full figure

Nice this looks really good, the people you thanked at the top of the page did they help you build, locate the pieces or do they sell them. This is one project i am going to start very excited about this.
Wow i really like your build i cant stop looking at the picture, Great Job!!!
If you wouldn't mind can you point me in the right direction to acquire the parts for this awesome build.

Thank you

Hi Spacebob, the full painting process was £900. I’d have paid more! Truly incredible finish. I threw in a case of beers and a good bottle of single malt whisky for the ‘team’ as a special thank you. Enjoy!

Mencodave, many thanks for your kind comments. All parts were sourced from tk409.com. Chris Bartlett’s parts are superbly well made. The head, feet, hands and shorts come from other companies he lists on his site. Takes about a year to deliver but worth the wait! Good luck and may the force be with you.

That seems a decent price,

Hopefully I'll "complete" a protocol droid this year,
I'm going to scratch build as much as possible so I had settled on it prob being the white one, and heavily weathered at that to hide what will be a roughish surface...

But if it goes well it's good to know how much chroming could cost :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back