B-Wing to Ski-Speeder Conversion...

I for one don’t like the new design. But love the BWing. I definitely think they could have used a different design for the sky speeders and kept the bwing for space combat.

I think it should be done from scratch. I don't see much that could be salvaged from a bwing to make this new ship. It would be a shame to sacrifice a nice and expensive kit only to redo almost everything from scratch. in fact, I think using a bwing as a starting point would be more of a handicap

I for one don’t like the new design. But love the BWing. I definitely think they could have used a different design for the sky speeders and kept the bwing for space combat.

Well, this isn't really the new b-wing...the b-wing, as far as we know still exists. To me, this sky speeder is just a ship with similarities to the b-wing, but serves a different purpose.

Regardless, cannibalizing a SS B-wing kit to make this is a terrible idea.

I'm going to see the movie and make up my mind. history has taught me to wait and see what might be a great thing in store.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back