Daredevil Cowl Help Needed

I am 3D Printing a Daredevil Cowl but am unable to get it on in one piece, and it seems to be too thin for magnets. I want to be able to move around and not worry about it coming apart.
So if anyone could either guide me on how I could keep it one piece and put it on, or have a secure hold so it doesn't come apart, it would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
So you can't print it all in one piece? but if you glued the two parts together you could take it off and on your head in one piece?

So you can't print it all in one piece? but if you glued the two parts together you could take it off and on your head in one piece?
I am printing it in 4 parts and the back piece conforms to my skull which keeps it from being able to be taken on and off. But I also want it to stay on with my doing intense movements.

I am printing it in 4 parts and the back piece conforms to my skull which keeps it from being able to be taken on and off. But I also want it to stay on with my doing intense movements.

would you have enough room if you wore a scull cap with velcro on the back of your head and a matching velcro piece that is glued to the back skull piece? Then that back piece would be affixed directly to your head - so to speak

would you have enough room if you wore a scull cap with velcro on the back of your head and a matching velcro piece that is glued to the back skull piece? Then that back piece would be affixed directly to your head - so to speak
That actually might work!. My only concern is a gap between the pieces. I made one previously with velcro between them and it kind of stretched and I had like a 1/4 inch gap[/QUOTE]

Maybe some spandex straps and you can put it on like a pair of goggles you just pull the back piece- pull it over your head and let it snap back snug to the back of your head

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back