Quicksilver look alike looking for a date

Carnage123

Hi my name is jack and I have a thing for dressing like quicksilver my hair is dyed silver btw. I'm looking for someone to hang/get to know more if you know what I mean.
pm me if you're interested To be more specific I'm looking for a girl to date.

This would probably belong on the “off topic” section. More specifically I think there is dating thread which is pretty much advice for dating. It may not get you a date on the RPF but possibly some pointers

O HAI I'm a Batman lookalike (specifically the George Clooney version). I have a thing for dressing as the Dark Knight and I'm looking for a Michelle Pfeiffer lookalike with her own Catwoman costume who will tweak my rubber nipples if you know what I mean. I'll also settle for a Scarlett Johansson lookalike. Must have her own Black Widow costume.

pm me if you're interested To be more specific I'm looking for a girl to... well.... *cough*

Will also settle for a Heather Graham lookalike. No costume required,

Thats-A-Bold-Strategy-Meme.gif

It's really unfortunate that you went for the Fox Quicksilver look. The girls I know are only into Marvel Studios Quicksilver. Maybe try that one and you'll have better luck.

So what's the update? Any takers yet? Fingers crossed that we are witnessing the first steps in the next phase of the RPF evolution.

I mean, the quicksilver guys are pretty cute, hi, I'm single haha!

Does this warrant a “The RPF Dating Game” thread? I’m thinking so.

“Hi, I’m Sundowner and I will be your host on The RPF Dating Game!”

673AE593-B350-4F01-9ADF-28C7283B8505.jpeg

Our bachelorette has been a member for 5 years and loves BTTF! Ladies and gentleman say hello to EmmaInCandyland

Bachelor number 1 is a new forum member who claims he looks like Quicksliver and is looking for gal to admire his silver hair. Ladies and gentleman please welcome Carnage123

Bachelor number 1 “Our bachelorette is a big fan of Back to The Future, what do you see on a future date together?”

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back