Doc Brown Nike Vandal

Wore mine out to dinner tonight.
IMG_3452.JPG

So I finally went to put on my size 9's, Yeah.....they um....are two WAAAYYYYY different sizes, even though they say they are both 9's. Thankfully it looks like Nike still has them available and I can get replacements.

The good news is that the one true 9 fits like a charm.....Although it's weird, because on my Cortezs I have to wear 10s.

20171106_110526 (2).jpg

So I finally went to put on my size 9's, Yeah.....they um....are two WAAAYYYYY different sizes, even though they say they are both 9's. Thankfully it looks like Nike still has them available and I can get replacements.

The good news is that the one true 9 fits like a charm.....Although it's weird, because on my Cortezs I have to wear 10s.

View attachment 771597

Damn, that is crazy. I've never seen anything like that with shoes.

huh, i guess that explains the inconsistent reports between all of us regarding whether the shoes run big or are true to size!

I finally got my properly sized shoes in and am wearing them to work today. I think I like them. Now to return the other two pair.

Saw this post on Instagram the other day. Not sure if it's just the Nike outlet in Bend, OR that's doing the huge markdown or if it's all Nike outlets.

IMG_4984.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back