Doc Brown Nike Vandal

JLeezy23

Sr Member
nike-vandal-high-supreme-doc-brown-1.jpg

Sooo for the longest time I thought this was a tan/wheat color, turned out it was pumpkin orange. There has been possibly only been 1 release of the Nike model in this colorway, and it drove me NUTS because Nike hasnt released it. Until now.

October 21 is the planned release for the retro model of the Nike Vandal in the Doc Brown colorway, hope its a big number and not a limited release!!!

https://sneakernews.com/2017/10/13/...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Last edited:
They nailed it. There are a few differences between the originals and these but I think they're gorgeous. I'm looking forward to getting a new pair to go with my originals. :)

Well looks like someone is selling them early on eBay... I took a chance and gambled on a pair. $120, not a crazy mark up. The seller has 100% positive feedback, but if there are any issues I will take it up with eBay.

Item # 222682109759

EDIT: annnd the seller took the listing down but said the shoes will still get shipped. We shall see!

Last edited:
Well looks like someone is selling them early on eBay... I took a chance and gambled on a pair. $120, not a crazy mark up. The seller has 100% positive feedback, but if there are any issues I will take it up with eBay.

Item # 222682109759

EDIT: annnd the seller took the listing down but said the shoes will still get shipped. We shall see!

good luck! Let us know how you get on ;)

You're an 8.5? My 1984 pair of orange vandals are an 8.5. Weird coincidence. There's a few more differences, such as the strap material, eyelets and the toe box is a little firmer than the originals like on the Terminator Genisys release, but nothing major. They did a beautiful job and the colour looks right on. "We happy".

You're an 8.5? My 1984 pair of orange vandals are an 8.5. Weird coincidence. There's a few more differences, such as the strap material, eyelets and the toe box is a little firmer than the originals like on the Terminator Genisys release, but nothing major. They did a beautiful job and the colour looks right on. "We happy".

I actually ordered a 12. It was one of those listings where they had multiple sizes to choose from, but these were the pics.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back