Doc Brown Nike Vandal

These popped up on the BTTFCosplay.com Facebook page.. Side by side comparisons of the 1984 & 2017 Vandals.

22730548_10210273003566293_2304070232478333565_n.jpg

22853059_10210273003486291_1832614055958160973_n.jpg

22730114_10210273003526292_1065693601076885152_n.jpg

22815429_10210273003606294_5568867261351030421_n.jpg

Finally got a pair! :thumbsup
I had to actually call Nike and place my order. Upside, free shipping. Downside, only one per customer.

I'm glad you got it taken care of man. I was getting worried for you.....though it looks like they still have plenty on their website.

Gregg

I'm glad you got it taken care of man. I was getting worried for you.....though it looks like they still have plenty on their website.

Gregg

Thanks, Gregg! Now if I can just get my hands on a Pepsi Perfect all will be right with the world! :love

I also ended up getting, and going through the SNKRS app. It was very easy to do.

They said they would be delivered by November 2nd. Super excited for these!

Has anyone seen these shoes in stores?

Just curious if everyone who ordered these plan to wear them like regular shoes, or not to wear them at all and be used for display only?

Just curious if everyone who ordered these plan to wear them like regular shoes, or not to wear them at all and be used for display only?

I'll wear mine rarely. I'm not too worried about them getting a little dirty since Doc's shoes in the movie looked to be quite dirty (as was Marty's ). Gonna come up with a tribute outfit made up of white khakis and a white blazer, with some silver wrap-around glasses.

I wore my 9.5's yesterday and they are a bit too big. I'm going to try to remember to wear my 9's tomorrow and see which fit better and return the others.

Gregg

I want to have mine be a wear pair as well. They did seem to run maybe just a half size bigger than what I normally wear.

I just got them late in the day yesterday, so I'll wear them around today to see if they fit okay size wise.

Did the shoes seem to fit everyone else ok? Or do they seem to run big?

I love the idea there Spyhunter2K about the tribute outfit! :) Post pictures when you have it ready!

Crazy to me that Nike seems to have made a huge supply. Or do you think these simply aren't that popular?

Anyways, got my pair just in time for Halloween. Wore them out last night and they looked and felt great. With the continued availability I decided to order a second pair.

Wow, I had no idea any of this was happening. Upon discovering this thread, remembering my experiences with the Alien Stompers, I was totally expecting these to be long sold out. Happy to see that wasn't the case! I decided to order a pair half a size down from what I typically wear, excited for them to arrive! A big "thank you" to everyone for supplying information and links!

I want to have mine be a wear pair as well. They did seem to run maybe just a half size bigger than what I normally wear.

I just got them late in the day yesterday, so I'll wear them around today to see if they fit okay size wise.

Did the shoes seem to fit everyone else ok? Or do they seem to run big?

I love the idea there Spyhunter2K about the tribute outfit! :) Post pictures when you have it ready!

I think they run big.

I was going to say they run true to size. :p

there seem to be conflicting reports on the thread about the sizing... :lol i suppose i'll find out when mine arrive, worst case scenario i exchange them. i'll let everyone know how that goes!

also, for anyone else looking to order these, i discovered that if you follow the direct link provided earlier, you'll encounter an error when attempting to add the shoes to your cart. if you click on your account name in the upper right corner and select "settings", there's a link to add a shipping address, but it doesn't work. i had to go to the main Nike site and log into my account from there, then i was able to add shipping information (via "account settings"). after i had that all set up, i was able to go back to the Vandals product page and complete my order.

Last edited:
Quick update, got my shoes in today. I ordered a half size down from what I typically wear, and they fit perfectly. So yeah, these do run a half size big. Thanks for the heads up everyone!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back