Disney Park's FX Lightsabers with removable blades.

Closer shot of the hot glue.
8e996b2cb26780f95a9bd28a902cefac.heic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rey's: Besides the grips it seems all metal.

Ren: Metal besides the plastic battery casing that you see in the pommel.

I was at Launch Bay and they had tons of Reys but no Kylo Rens if anyone was hoping to pick one up. That'll surely change they've been restocking Rey like crazy.

Hi has anyone gone lately? i really want rey's lightsaber but i don't have a disney pass or anything.. anyone where buy extra? lol ( i live with in an hour to disneyland) I am assuming u cant get it at downtown disney?

Last edited:
I believe originally, D-Street and World of Disney were stocking them, but I've since been told that they all go to Star Traders and Launch Bay now.
Robert

I picked one of Rey’s sabers up last week when we were in Disneyworld. I could only find them at the Launch Bay. I had it shipped home to me, as I didn’t want to lug it on the plane with me. It arrived today. Will be working on a better display for it among my other SW memorabilia in my office.

Attachments

• 8089F9EB-ECEE-4B58-B202-922D126BBF12.jpeg
    8089F9EB-ECEE-4B58-B202-922D126BBF12.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 522
did u have to pay for shipping? some of the normal ppl i want to try to get one for me is like they don't want to bring it around the park with them.. -.-

did u have to pay for shipping? some of the normal ppl i want to try to get one for me is like they don't want to bring it around the park with them.. -.-
I think they charged me $10-15 to ship ups ground to my home.

Last edited:
For the last 3 days ppl i talk to have told me they try to get the saber for me.. and then NONE of them end up going WTF... man.. i can only assume it will be sold out soon since is thxgiving.. sigh...

For the last 3 days ppl i talk to have told me they try to get the saber for me.. and then NONE of them end up going WTF... man.. i can only assume it will be sold out soon since is thxgiving.. sigh...

There are 2 Star Wars shops in/at Disney Springs (no park ticket/pass required). The larger of the 2 sells both sabers (Rey/Kylo), I was just there this past weekend and saw plenty available.

a1330b9174482b696689ef119d94b76e.png b49c2600628c49074aadb32fb5b3f602.png image-20171214_203629.jpgimage-20171214_203709.jpg

Last edited:
I was just at Hollywood and Springs. Both sabers are in stock in time for the premier weekend and Christmas!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back