Disney Park's FX Lightsabers with removable blades.

Can these be found in the Star Wars store in Disney Springs? Or do you have to enter the parks to find them?

I was there 2 weeks ago and they had all 3 at the Downtown Disney store. You don't have to go to the parks to get them.

This is incorrect. They are currently at Star Wars Traders at Disney Spring. This is right near the main Pin store and Goofy's Candy shop.

They're slow to restock at Disney Springs compared to the parks.

I imagine they just sell more often since they get a lot more casual traffic from Orlando than the parks stores.

I imagine they just sell more often since they get a lot more casual traffic from Orlando than the parks stores.

In my experiences the only time a Disney Exclusive isn't shared among Springs+4 parks is when it's a Park themed exclusive. Example: Anniversary products, event pins, etc.

If anyone wants a cheap Rey saber from Disney I have one for sale. $120 it has some scratches on the blade but works wonderfully and is complete.

I know it is some time off but I have booked to go to Orlando Lake Buena Vista next September. I am after a Kylo saber and was wondering which Parks stock it? Also does anyone know if Galaxy's Edge will be open by then?

I know it is some time off but I have booked to go to Orlando Lake Buena Vista next September. I am after a Kylo saber and was wondering which Parks stock it? Also does anyone know if Galaxy's Edge will be open by then?

I would try Disney's Hollywood Studio for the Lightsaber.
As for Galaxy's Edge, summer 2019 for Disneyland, late fall 2019 for Disneyworld.
Robert

Right now Magic Kingdom, Hollywood and Star Traders in Disney Springs have Rey and Kylo. I haven't seen Vader in a few weeks.

I got the Vader saber but I hated the little blade plug that came with it. I modified mine and bought the 7/8 mpp vader blade plug over at TCSS. It made a huge difference!

Attachments

• 0908181143.jpg
    0908181143.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 169
  • 0908181144.jpg
    0908181144.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 145
  • 0908181145.jpg
    0908181145.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 163
I got the Vader saber but I hated the little blade plug that came with it. I modified mine and bought the 7/8 mpp vader blade plug over at TCSS. It made a huge difference!

TCSS? Link?

Also, it seems the sabers locking mechanism has changed.

The new Rey sabers don't let you switch out for other saber's blades. I can only assume this is the same for the Vader and Ren.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back