Disney Park's FX Lightsabers with removable blades.

If anyone is doing a run for people on the forums I would love to get one of these, are they still selling the Rey training saber as well?
I would get both of those if possible. I wish i lived closer to a park.

Seen the video..thanks for sharing.
Its the same like the Rey-saber...the Disneyparksaber has the same soundboard as the cheap plasticversion.I have this cheap version here.
Is the design of the body not also the same?I must look about that.
Thats really bad..but the overall saber looks great for display.:):thumbsup

The cheap ulitmate soundboard in thies sabers is a huge let down, especially for the Ren. I was close to sourcing one out till I heard it has the cheap sound board. Not worth the asking price IMO with that soundboard.

Just picked one up in DownTown Disney in Anaheim. They sell them at the DSrteet and World of Diney and Strar Traders on this side of things, we have the Disney Visa got a discount and I am happy with it for the money, its got heft to it which surprised me. Got the last one at DStreet but they have 12 in stock at StarTraders as of 1pm.

Last edited:
Just picked one up in DownTown Disney in Anaheim. They sell them at the D23 and World of Diney and Strar Traders on this side of things, we have the Disney Visa got a discount and I am happy with it for the money, its got heft to it which surprised me. Got the last one at D23 but they have 12 in stock at StarTraders as of 1pm.

D23?
You mean Dstreet right?
Or is a new store I don't know about?
Robert

No apologizes sir.
I wasn't sure if there might be a new store.
Got alittle excited.
Headed down there tomorrow.
Robert

Got mine today.
Had about 6 on the shelf at Star Traders.
Robert
image.jpeg

I was wondering if anyone would be able to compare this Kylo to a Pheonix Props Kylo. Thanks!

Don’t forget the pheonix Props v1 is much smaller then the real prop. I think the comparison is going to be much different. I’d love to see PP V2 cross guard verses the parks crossguard

Still looks like the parks side emitters are too large. This doesn’t bother me at all though, I still want one of these bad boys

Don’t forget the pheonix Props v1 is much smaller then the real prop. I think the comparison is going to be much different. I’d love to see PP V2 cross guard verses the parks crossguard

Still looks like the parks side emitters are too large. This doesn’t bother me at all though, I still want one of these bad boys

Right, I agree with you about have this Kylo compared against a Pheonix Props v2.

Anyone got a spare one for sale to ship to me in little ole' England?? ;)

Nice pick up!

rnbuda, thanks, I'm really glad I got one.
The AP discount helps too.
My wife spends a lot throughout the years so we also get additional discount coupons sent to us too.
I got it for just a few bucks over $100.

Kylo1, went back in today, completely out everywhere.
Going back in tomorrow.
If I can score one for you, I'll grab it.
I hadn't noticed your post til after I got mine.
Robert

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back