Disney Park's FX Lightsabers with removable blades.

Did someone say group buy? , My fiance has been doing 2 runs so far over on the Knights of Ren Facebook page. We are trying to hopefully get another run down MAYBE this month but most likely early November.

20171015_132004.jpg

Cool. If it's the same guy I just saw on there, he pretty much got swamped with requests for one. lol!

Anyone know how long the center blade is? To me in TFA the center blade is much longer then the graflex’s blade. When I got my hasbro I noticed the blade almost the same length as the graflex blade. Now with th blade removable I figure they could package it off the saber, and make it a little longer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know how long the center blade is? To me in TFA the center blade is much longer then the graflex’s blade. When I got my hasbro I noticed the blade almost the same length as the graflex blade. Now with th blade removable I figure they could package it off the saber, and make it a little longer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the blades in the hilt and standing next to each other Kylo's blade is in fact longer.

I don't know if the actual blades once removed are any different in length.

Im right down the street from the CA park. We were thinking of heading over in the next 30 days. Does anyone know if there is a purchase quantity limit at the park?

Hopefully gabbing one of these next week for our Halloween trip.
Just gotta figure out how to buy it without all the nieces and nephew seeing it, or they'll all want one.
Thanks for posting this.
Robert

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back