Disney Park's FX Lightsabers with removable blades.

The main grip certainly looks slimmer than the Hasbro version which is how it should be.......much better! :thumbsup I wish I lived near a Disney Park!! :(

Yeah, my thought too. I’m hoping they find their way onto the Shop Parks app some time soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are these sabers also avaible in Disneyland Paris or only in the USA?
Has the Kylo saber also the soundboard of the cheap toyversion like the Rey-saber or the same as the Black Series or better?

The Ren looks soo much better then the Hasbro version. Like he said above, what is the soundboard like? Is it also the cheap ultimate FX soundboard like the Rey?

I was at Disneyland yesterday, and I went over to Star Trader in Tomorrowland about 11pm and they were all out of the new Kylo ones.

Are these sabers also avaible in Disneyland Paris or only in the USA?
Has the Kylo saber also the soundboard of the cheap toyversion like the Rey-saber or the same as the Black Series or better?

Curious about this myself. I won't be heading down to Florida until Spring most likely, but I'm going to London and Paris for a week in December and was planning on doing a day at DLP.

hey guys so the new kylo sabers are a bit tough to find here in CA but I will be going tomorrow to grab a few for fellow cosplayers. If its the same as Rey then it sucks that you can NOT turn it on without the blades inserted which is a bummer. Though the belt clip and blades do make it pretty ideal for cosplay. The handle is slimmer than the black series which is great as the BS one was thick to begin with and from what I have heard it seems that the Disney park version also has a strobe like effect to it.

oh and yes they are available over in Florida as well.

I haven't looked around to know if this has been discussed elsewhere but I thin the Kylo Ren BS has a new look. I was at the Merchants of Venus at WDW Magic Kingdom a couple weeks ago. They did not have any Disney FX lightsabers but they did have the BS version. And the Kylo had a much nice paint job on the hilt than I have seen in the past. it did not look as dark and plastic as i remember. It looked a lot more weathered and detailed. Did not think to take pictures. Anyone else seen this?

I haven't looked around to know if this has been discussed elsewhere but I thin the Kylo Ren BS has a new look. I was at the Merchants of Venus at WDW Magic Kingdom a couple weeks ago. They did not have any Disney FX lightsabers but they did have the BS version. And the Kylo had a much nice paint job on the hilt than I have seen in the past. it did not look as dark and plastic as i remember. It looked a lot more weathered and detailed. Did not think to take pictures. Anyone else seen this?

A lot of the display sabers have major paint wear to them from being handled almost all the time since they've been released. Kylo's at Merchant of Venus is a great example and any saber in Launch Bay. Obi-wan's saber there is almost stripped of all paint.

A lot of the display sabers have major paint wear to them from being handled almost all the time since they've been released. Kylo's at Merchant of Venus is a great example and any saber in Launch Bay. Obi-wan's saber there is almost stripped of all paint.

That's pretty interesting. I just looked around the net and saw an image of someone who took steel wool to the hilt and looked the same. IMHO, it's a better look than out of the box. I have been so turned off by the hilt that last year during the holidays, Amazon sold these for $99 and I passed. If given a chance in the future, I'll pick on up and weather it. Or f I can get a good deal, the Disney one looks very nice too.

That's pretty interesting. I just looked around the net and saw an image of someone who took steel wool to the hilt and looked the same. IMHO, it's a better look than out of the box. I have been so turned off by the hilt that last year during the holidays, Amazon sold these for $99 and I passed. If given a chance in the future, I'll pick on up and weather it. Or f I can get a good deal, the Disney one looks very nice too.

I'd sell you my BS Hasbro Kylo Ren for $90 if you'd want to meet 1/2 way between Orlando and Jacksonville.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back