Disney Park's FX Lightsabers with removable blades.

I was in LA today and decided to stop by Downtown Disney to see if there were any Rey sabers. No such luck, but there were about 4 or 5 Vader sabers there, so I picked one up in case I could use it to trade someone for Rey or at least sell it at cost to someone who can’t make it to Disneyland/world if anyone is interested. Sorry if this isn’t the place to post this!

I would trade my Rey for vader, but I've opened it and taken off all the cheesy warning stickers, so it's not really in new condition anymore.

I would trade my Rey for vader, but I've opened it and taken off all the cheesy warning stickers, so it's not really in new condition anymore.

I have a brand New Vader in box I would trade for your rey saber as long as you still have the box and accessories with it (i dont care about the stickers). Let me know :)

I have a brand New Vader in box I would trade for your rey saber as long as you still have the box and accessories with it (i dont care about the stickers). Let me know :)

I should have said "I will trade with someone local..." I don't want to worry about shipping it.

Hello RPF,

I was in DISNEYLAND PARIS (EURODISNEY) yesterday.
I tried to score one of these (sadly with no luck) and noticed a few things I would like to share.

They are offering three sabers :

YODA - GREEN BLADE
DARTH VADER - RED BLADE
ANAKIN - BLUE BLADE

The range is called "STAR WARS COLLECTOR LIGHTSABER".

No Rey nor Kylo Ren.
The Yoda and Darth Vader ones were displayed but no Anakin.
They were all OOS except the Yoda (which comes with a short blade).

As for the prices.
I thought these would sell for a bit more than the ones sold in the US.
I was wrong : the price is 319€ ($390) per saber. Insane.

Better buy one from ebay.com...

Hello RPF,

I was in DISNEYLAND PARIS (EURODISNEY) yesterday.
I tried to score one of these (sadly with no luck) and noticed a few things I would like to share.

They are offering three sabers :

YODA - GREEN BLADE
DARTH VADER - RED BLADE
ANAKIN - BLUE BLADE

The range is called "STAR WARS COLLECTOR LIGHTSABER".

No Rey nor Kylo Ren.
The Yoda and Darth Vader ones were displayed but no Anakin.
They were all OOS except the Yoda (which comes with a short blade).

As for the prices.
I thought these would sell for a bit more than the ones sold in the US.
I was wrong : the price is 319€ ($390) per saber. Insane.

Better buy one from ebay.com...
Disneyland now sell these disney park exclusive sabers? I thought it was disneyworld only

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Disneyland now sell these disney park exclusive sabers? I thought it was disneyworld only

In my opinion Rey/Kylo are "DisneyWorld only".
When I asked no one was able to answer my questions about these sabers.
Vader saber looks to be the same on both parks.

In my opinion Rey/Kylo are "DisneyWorld only".
When I asked no one was able to answer my questions about these sabers.
Vader saber looks to be the same on both parks.
Does the vader saber have a removable blade in the disneyland park

I got the Rey saber at world of Disney like 6 months ago. I'd hate to drive down there and not be able to get it though. Ironically, now that I have kids it's much harder to go to Disneyland.
Use the Disney app to see if they have it in stock at the store youre looking to buy from... super easy

My wife and I took another Disneyland trip Sunday. There was a full stock of Rey's and Vader's at both Star Trader and Launch Bay, but no Kylo's. Also, they didn't seem to have any sabers in World of Disney, but they may have been all purchased for the day. I really don't care much for Downtown Disney now that D-Street, Fossil, and others are all gone. At least the bowling alley is almost open, but they probably won't have any sabers there either. ;-)

Which app is that?

The "Shop Disney Parks" app. Although right now its only showing me Vader, and its telling me its not in stock anywhere. Can't even see listings for Rey or Kylo sabers.

I'm thinking of picking up a Kylo saber when I go back next month...

The "Shop Disney Parks" app. Although right now its only showing me Vader, and its telling me its not in stock anywhere. Can't even see listings for Rey or Kylo sabers.

I'm thinking of picking up a Kylo saber when I go back next month...

My app didn't show Rey or Ran in stock either.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back