Disney Park's FX Lightsabers with removable blades.

Oh it was. Thing is we drove to Orlando and had no reason to have it shipped. The day I got the vader, we weren't going anywhere else that night since we were doing the star wars desert party and they just held the saber at the front of the park until we left.

Aaahhh, I was afraid they got rid of the shipping option

Out of curiosity why didn’t you just have it shipped?

My buddy bought 2 Rey sabers (the week of their launch) and just had them shipped home? I think for both of them it was 30 bucks, so roughly 15 bucks each?

I only ask because I wonder if shipping isn’t even a option anymore?
Do they ship to the uk

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Do they ship to the uk

My friend who was there the other day has apparently been able to ship one to the UK for me from Disney. We shall see if it arrives in the next week or so. They were out of Kylo's only Rey and Vaders in Launch Bay Hollywood the other day.

My friend who was there the other day has apparently been able to ship one to the UK for me from Disney. We shall see if it arrives in the next week or so. They were out of Kylo's only Rey and Vaders in Launch Bay Hollywood the other day.
So lucky

I wouldn't see why they wouldn't ship international. A large percentage of their park guests are foreigners who often can afford to purchase quite a bit of their products- very high end stuff- so I think it would be detrimental to their business to NOT ship internationally

Hmm that's odd. I was there last week and between Tuesday throughout the week they didn't seem to sell out of the sabers. I got my Vader that Tuesday and then the Kylo last Thursday. Looked like they had a bunch of each left over. There's actually a 2nd wall with a handful of them on the far left-side wall near the MusterBrand gear (not referring to the lightsaber umbrellas).

Anyways, here's a picture of both on my display

26219568_10211506061943025_8968804622486405511_n.jpg

Unfortunately, unless they release these for sale in retail stores, I fear that scalpers will take advantage of the exclusivity of these- and I've heard that you can't even order these on the phone, like we did once for the TK Comlinks. I see one for $300 and another in the $200 range. Best start making friends in the Orlando or California areas... :/

I can confirm you can ship these from launch bay if you purchase it their in person. The shipping can pretty much go anywhere but your paying the cost to ship it plus the item.

For the person asking about whether they ship to the UK - I believe they do. I'm in a Rey cosplay group and they often have girls shipping Rey's lightsaber internationally from the parks.

I really want one of this kylo ren sabers next to my Anovos helmet.I still have the BS kylo saber as a wallhanger..and I think this is the better FX-saber.But as a prop with no attched blades,this Disney one is really an awesome replica.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back