What will you wear to see the Last Jedi?

Remote People

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
When looking out over the crowd at my favourite cinema on TFA opening night 2015, not a single person (excepting me) was wearing a Star Wars uniform or costume. Please help us those of us who aren't in places where cosplay is popular to deal with that sad fact by letting us know who you're planning to be on 14/15 December.

Thank you!

I will be in an ANH X-Wing uniform

I'm tempted to wear my Luke Jedi cloak from ROTJ. But as I have nothing else of his, costume wise (I do have every version of his lightsabers ;)), I'll probably wear one of my finest Star Wars t-shirts.

The no-mask/helmet and weapon prop rules make SW costuming pretty difficult, unfortunately. I know some theaters (like TCL Chinese) coordinate with a set of cosplaying fans ahead of time, but it's generally not the case.

As Luke....Folsom California Friday Night

Attachments

• IMG_0889.JPG
    IMG_0889.JPG
    467.8 KB · Views: 243
I stopped costuming when I was around 8 or so.
And to be honest...i am not very excited to see others costumed. Most try to go as what they want to be - but that is rarely what they can show believeable.

Just a Yoda mask.
But seriously,cosplay in theatres is frowned upon here in Europe if not ridiculed.People don't seem to understand the passion one could have for a concept,or least to respect that person's affinity for that concept.Just for that reason,I won't go to a movie dressed up as my favorite character.I envy places and countries where it is considered normal if not encouraged to show your enthusiasm and creativity.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back