2017 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Entry now CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hereeesss the time of year when all hell breaks loose. And some people don't receive gifts, and some do. Then the harrassment by Michael is the funny part. Joke, and punch line all in one thread;)

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

Okay here's a pic.

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/...0-48FD-404A-AEB6-0A8690FFB677_zps4xugg4ex.jpg

It's a handmade Lightsaber. I'm not really proficient in sabers and who they belong to in the films, but I believe this one to be a custom made saber. If I'm mistaken, please one of you guys that's more knowledgeable let me know!!!

I absolutely love it. It looks fantastic and has some really cool features on it.

Also in the package was in InGen ID card with my name and picture on it, and a very clever letter. I don't have pictures of those yet, but will get some and add them to the thread.

Thanks, Santa!
So glad you liked it! It IS a custom build - my first lightsaber hilt ever.

Enjoy running around pretending to be a Jedi! Not that I would do that... or did that before I sent it... because I'm an adult... so, I wouldn't.

Waiting on the last Piece for mine. I am hoping to ship out on Friday the 15th. If I can't get it out on the 15th I will definatly get it out on Monday the 17th. The Post office says it would still arrive well before Christmas if I ship then.

Also MARK ME AS RECEIVED!!!!!! I got an awesome looking package that says Do not open till Xmas from my RPF Santa. If I might ask Santa if it is wrapped inside of the shipping box then I will open the box and take the presents and put them under the tree. If it is not wrapped in then I will put it under the tree as it. Either way I am so grateful to Santa and Michael for making this another Awesome Secret Santa Year. Now to Wait!!!! STEADY!!!!!! HOLD!!!!!!

Received mine today much to my delight!!! And it even said I could "Open it whenever." Thank you Coozco for my gift!! Although I didn't have Jurassic Park on my list of interest, it's mainly because it must have just slipped my mind which is odd because it's easily in my Top 3 favorite movies of all time. The replica Amber and Mosquito Hammond cane topper will now hold a special place in my collection and will stand as the starting point of what I'm sure will develop into a Jurassic Park replica obsession soon. **UPDATED WITH PHOTOS ATTACHED"

Unlit.JPGLit.JPG

I literally didn't even realize this lights up until I was showing it to my brother and he asked what the battery was for. HA HA HA.

-Ash

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back