2017 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Entry now CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my first ever RPF Secret Santa Gift in the mail and it's taking all my willpower to resist opening it. I'm gonna try to savor it though and wait until Christmas... they say if you make it past the first day of waiting it gets easier!

My own package is progressing nicely after a few setbacks and it should be out by next week. It'll cut it close, but should make it in the nick of time. On the upside, the recipient won't be tempted for long!

You can wait if you want, but I'm excited to know how you like it so feel free to open it now! It's a custom made thing just for you. ;)

Personally this SS feels like the run up to Christmas and seriously gets me in the mood so I like to see prezzies opened as A.S.A.P. We then tend to get 3 or 4 great gifts to look at every day till the big day. And a few during the wind down after the 25th which keeps me going for a few weeks. (Unless Michael fancies a summer exchange:p....I'll keep asking every year....hehe).

SO IF YOU'VE GOT EM........ OPEN EM!!

PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSE.

Okay here's a pic.

6A700E30-48FD-404A-AEB6-0A8690FFB677_zps4xugg4ex.jpg

It's a handmade Lightsaber. I'm not really proficient in sabers and who they belong to in the films, but I believe this one to be a custom made saber. If I'm mistaken, please one of you guys that's more knowledgeable let me know!!!

I absolutely love it. It looks fantastic and has some really cool features on it.

Also in the package was in InGen ID card with my name and picture on it, and a very clever letter. I don't have pictures of those yet, but will get some and add them to the thread.

Thanks, Santa!

It's been a bit since I posted an update, so I figured I'd finally get around to it. I still haven't shipped my recipient's gift, in fact I haven't even decided 100% on what the main gift is going to be, but one way or another I will be making my mind up before Tuesday morning. I do already have a few smaller items I will more than likely be including with whatever the main gift ends up being, and I have a pretty awesome back up gift ready just in case I can't come up with anything better in time :)

Oh and I was over at my brother's place last night, and he received his recipient's gift in the mail Saturday, and I've gotta say I was a bit jealous when I saw what he got his recipient :lol He's still waiting on one other item before he can ship, but I believe he said it's supposed to be arriving today, so I'm sure he'll be shipping his out in the next day or two.

Also, this isn't really Secret Santa related, but I just had to mention it somewhere... I can't believe that in just 3 days, 8 hours, and 48 minutes I will be at the theater watching Star Wars: The Force Awakens & The Last Jedi back to back! I've already got my ticket for the Star Wars IMAX Double Feature, and I can barely wait :D :popcorn

PS - I still haven't received my gift, but I'm in no rush, as I almost always wait until Christmas Eve to open mine anyways :)

Is anyone else having really odd tracking results from USPS?

My package was was received by USPS on the 6th, hit the main regional sort center that day, and since has had three scans that just show "On it's way to destination in ________," with those scans all at very particular times, like 9am on the dot two days in a row, and 12pm the next day.

Okay here's a pic.

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/...0-48FD-404A-AEB6-0A8690FFB677_zps4xugg4ex.jpg

It's a handmade Lightsaber. I'm not really proficient in sabers and who they belong to in the films, but I believe this one to be a custom made saber. If I'm mistaken, please one of you guys that's more knowledgeable let me know!!!

I absolutely love it. It looks fantastic and has some really cool features on it.

Also in the package was in InGen ID card with my name and picture on it, and a very clever letter. I don't have pictures of those yet, but will get some and add them to the thread.

Thanks, Santa!
Awesome!

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back