2017 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Entry now CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark me as received!

Thank you sooooo much - this was above and beyond anything I could have expected. My SS sent me a Han Solo vest from Todd's Costumes. So incredibly awesome!

Thank you, thank you, thank you ��

IMG_3706.JPG

While in line at the Post Office, I'm ready to fill the address label out. Let me just pull out the card where I wrote the Secret Santa address...ohhhhh crud...after a game of pat every pocket, I realize the card is sitting on my desk. They close in half an hour, not enough time to go retrieve the misbegotten address. Only minor panic, I'll just pull the ole' RPF up on my phone...ohhhhh even cruder crud...do I even remember my password? Panic increasing, I try a few - Incorrect Password, you have 2 out of 5 attempts remaining - then another - Incorrect Password, you have 1 of 5 attempts remaining. Absolute panic has set in, I got one chance. Shot in the dark, I finally try:
Ha Ha, made you look. Do you really think I'd post my password?
Success and Package Sent!

Of course, I could have just gone tomorrow. But who wants to wake up early to stand in line on a Saturday?

Please mark me as received!

Just got in from town and my wife asked me what I bought now as a parcel from Croatia arrived! Must be my secret santa I say and open it up...
BED7B481-C887-4946-9218-323F6175AC15.jpeg
There was no note or indication who it’s from but whoever you are, thankyou so much, I love it all (there were also chocolates filled with liqueurs but they didn’t last long enough to be included in the picture).

While in line at the Post Office, I'm ready to fill the address label out. Let me just pull out the card where I wrote the Secret Santa address...ohhhhh crud...after a game of pat every pocket, I realize the card is sitting on my desk. They close in half an hour, not enough time to go retrieve the misbegotten address. Only minor panic, I'll just pull the ole' RPF up on my phone...ohhhhh even cruder crud...do I even remember my password? Panic increasing, I try a few - Incorrect Password, you have 2 out of 5 attempts remaining - then another - Incorrect Password, you have 1 of 5 attempts remaining. Absolute panic has set in, I got one chance. Shot in the dark, I finally try:
Ha Ha, made you look. Do you really think I'd post my password?
Success and Package Sent!

Of course, I could have just gone tomorrow. But who wants to wake up early to stand in line on a Saturday?
I'm sure ur ss recipent will thank you lol

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back