2017 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Entry now CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ready for mailing tomorrow...
e4d4c817dbfc5522766b7ebfb93340db.jpg

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Well I still haven't shipped my recipient's gifts, mainly because things have been crazy the past few days. First of all we got quite a bit of snow the past 2 days (for basically the first time this year), and then my brother (who is also participating in this Secret Santa) was in a car accident on the freeway last night, but thankfully he is okay and there were no other cars/people involved. I did technically receive the last of my recipient's gifts Thursday afternoon, so I probably could have packaged/shipped them up that day, but I had a ticket to the Star Wars IMAX Double Feature (The Force Awakens & The Last Jedi) at my local AMC, so I ended up spending most of Thursday afternoon/evening watching Star Wars :eek :popcorn

Anyways, we will of course still be getting our gifts shipped out in time for them to arrive before Christmas. According to USPS's Holiday shipping deadlines we could ship them as late as Wednesday (via Priority Mail) and they would still arrive before Christmas, but we plan to ship them out tomorrow just to be safe. I'm still a bit worried my recipient won't particularly like the "main gift" I got them, but I'm going to be adding quite a few other items in addition to it, so I'm hopeful that they will be more than happy overall :)

Oh and I got a notification from MyUSPS on Friday saying I have a package on it's way to me, and it's suppose to be delivered tomorrow. I'm not expecting anything from the city/state it originated in, so I'm thinking it's my SS gift. I'll report back tomorrow night to let everyone know either way, and to confirm that I (and my brother) have shipped our gifts out :D

Thank you so much to my Secret Santa (Steven and Tammy - CY1701).

Both of my Secret Santa gift this year were actually gift wrapped (very cool).

Upon opening, I found a lovely Noble Collection Harry Potter wand.

a460fbf7f3c8b19a5da0caf8865fce3a.jpg

A quick flourish of the wand produced my signature patronus, a Taun-Taun. Easing my fears that it might have changed to a porg after viewing TLJ.

Thanks again! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Mark me as Received :) Got this in the mail today, Was going to wait to xmas, but i got too excited... Thank you very much Secret Santa for the Fallout loot. :):thumbsup
[url]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4646/25263847128_7da8eba718_c.jpg[/url]

Glad it got there on time! I was worried because I shipped a little late, took me longer than I thought to make everything. :)

A few notes:

- The Rad Away bag is actually a novelty blood back juice box. Feel free to put fruit juice or wine in there and drink it at parties!
- The pill bottle is brand new and sanitary. Fill it up with pain killers and use it like any other pill container. I made one for myself too. :lol
- The labels on the Nuka Cola, lunch tin, and Rad Away are WATERPROOF so don't worry about getting them wet when you're putting liquid in them.

Hope you like it (and hope you didn't already have this stuff)!

Merry Christmas Conny :)

Alright, according to my list the following folks haven't shipped:
joshvanrad DrscifiProps Cadeus chrisnupp BB8 stefwill The Cog Donberto17 Skaught MoSc0ut CVWcreations UkkosTrombone majormalfuntion ooSuperman23 form2function IamCaseyJones

Some of you have already updated me, if you haven't though PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP the status of your gift. I gave a little grace period this past weekend because I'm still basking in the fresh Star Wars glow. :lol

If you've shipped and already told you then I just forgot to tick you off on the list. Remind me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad it got there on time! I was worried because I shipped a little late, took me longer than I thought to make everything. :)

A few notes:

- The Rad Away bag is actually a novelty blood back juice box. Feel free to put fruit juice or wine in there and drink it at parties!
- The pill bottle is brand new and sanitary. Fill it up with pain killers and use it like any other pill container. I made one for myself too. :lol
- The labels on the Nuka Cola, lunch tin, and Rad Away are WATERPROOF so don't worry about getting them wet when you're putting liquid in them.

Hope you like it (and hope you didn't already have this stuff)!

Merry Christmas Conny :)

Thanks for the gifts Michael

I am giving the mail till today to get my last item in it. If it does not arrive I will ship out tomorrow regardless. I will use the priority Shipping. It will be there by Christmas, haven't been late a year and do not intend for this to be my first year. I am so sorry to my recipient, kinda hit quite a few setbacks.

I will be shipping tomorrow, this project nickeled and dimed me to death. I just don’t want any damp paint
going into the box as that would ruin all my efforts. I may have been a little too ambitious on my first time. According to the shipping calculations it should still make it there in time! Sorry on the delay. I hope my recipient will forgive me. [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back