2017 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Entry now CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark me as Received! Thank you Santa Joe!
9C3782C6-1389-4983-B66F-7CD354DB65F9.jpeg

Ok after some nerve wracking plastic crunching noises. I have a few pieces freed from extra supports. Here is another pic so others can get a better idea of what this is. Now I know I have some pieces in upside down backwards or inside out but I am just having to much fun with this! I think I will start a build thread and link it here so anyone interested in my progress can watch the ensuing mayhem. This is truly awesome! Thank you again Joe for a gift that keeps on giving!
FDB1C7DB-E2A9-4733-B044-4C658DCEFDAB.jpeg

Lets get some more of these gifts opened up!!!

Enough of the "I'm waiting until Christmas when I open stuff with my family" baloney. These gifts should be opened with your RPF "family," the ones who are all here waiting to see if people like the gifts they sent or not!!!! :D

That and you don't want to upset your family when they see your RPF gift is your favourite one of the year.

40 shipped and 21 received. I know some of those shipped recently, but I looked and a few of the people without an R or S have not posted in a while. I hope they did not have their homes burn down in those California fires.

Sent from my Hewlett Packard 48G using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back