2017 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Entry now CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 2017 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Entry now OPEN!

e77b95adf44605735106a34a25087966--elf-gif-buddy-the-elf.jpg :popcorn

Michael I don't know why but I can't pm you. Can you pm me so I can give you my address? Thanks!

I hope I made it in time! I had some trouble logging in from my iPhone last night, so I had to go to my brothers to get some help. If I'm not too late I am interested in participating again this year, and I would prefer to ship in the US.

I don't have time to write up an interests list at the moment, but my brother says I can edit this post to add it later, which is what I'll do tomorrow or sooner.

My interests:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the 1990-1993 trilogy and the older cartoons)
Harry Potter
Big Trouble in Little China
Mixed Martial Arts and UFC
Guns and Knives
Marvel and DC Live Action Films (especially X-Men movies, The Dark Knight Trilogy, Spider-Man movies)
Supernatural
Buffy and Angel
Smallville
Horror Movies (especially all the Chucky and Halloween movies)
Decorative lights and other items (nothing yellow or gold though)

I just copy/pasted my list from last year, since my interests haven't changed much, but I do want to add one more thing to the list...

Stranger Things

Last edited:

Michael I don't know why but I can't pm you. Can you pm me so I can give you my address? Thanks!

Done. :thumbsup

I hope I made it in time! I had some trouble logging in from my iPhone last night, so I had to go to my brothers to get some help. If I'm not too late I am interested in participating again this year, and I would prefer to ship in the US.

Just in under the wire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back