2017 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Entry now CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received a couple of comic books from the Amazon Prime elves today, so the early opening wasn’t my fault! (Because, clearly, I would have had SO much self discipline if I'd known it was from the RPF...)

Thanks, Secret Santa!

IMG_9026 copy.jpg

Another year of successfully making a gift I was tempted to keep for myself! In the end, I finished up playing with my gift and sent it off this morning. I think I managed to hit a good range of my recipient’s fandoms.

All this to say, I’m “Sent” and “Received!” Looking forward to more openings (Stop waiting!) Happy Holidays!

Last edited:
After spending hours Hand Drawing/painting (Following a Tracing Pattern) a Stormtrooper on a Mug I finally finished. It looked amazing. I turned to get the Camera for Pics and knocked the Mug to the ground shattering it into a million Pieces. Quite a few tears were shed and a day was taken off of work as I am not much of a builder/painter. though sometimes that is the name of the game. :) I think I have made a total of 4 props my whole life. I am still well ahead of my deadline and I fortunately have one back up. Looks like Santa will be using Amazon this year.

After spending hours Hand Drawing/painting (Following a Tracing Pattern) a Stormtrooper on a Mug I finally finished. It looked amazing. I turned to get the Camera for Pics and knocked the Mug to the ground shattering it into a million Pieces. Quite a few tears were shed and a day was taken off of work as I am not much of a builder/painter. though sometimes that is the name of the game. :) I think I have made a total of 4 props my whole life. I am still well ahead of my deadline and I fortunately have one back up. Looks like Santa will be using Amazon this year.
Must be a curse.. I got a blade runner chibi glass earlier this week and the same thing happened.. I tried to take pics and knocked it the ground :cry

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

Sent from my Hewlett Packard 48G using Tapatalk

Just got my first ever RPF Secret Santa Gift in the mail and it's taking all my willpower to resist opening it. I'm gonna try to savor it though and wait until Christmas... they say if you make it past the first day of waiting it gets easier!

My own package is progressing nicely after a few setbacks and it should be out by next week. It'll cut it close, but should make it in the nick of time. On the upside, the recipient won't be tempted for long!

I am still waiting to receive my gift so to the Santa that got me thank you this is my first year doing this, Happy Holidays to everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back