2017 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Entry now CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always wondered what Michael's format is for pairings. Do you do a classic 1-70, 2-69? RNG?
It's a complex algorithm built by millions of lines of code. Even the brightest minds can't figure out how it could possibly work. Trying to decipher it would shatter your feeble little mind like fine China.

It is only known as The Bergie Bear Equation.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

It's a complex algorithm built by millions of lines of code. Even the brightest minds can't figure out how it could possibly work. Trying to decipher it would shatter your feeble little mind like fine China.

It is only known as The Bergie Bear Equation.

:lol:lol:lol

I feel like you're Indy describing Marcus in Last Crusade, only to cut to me with papers all over the floor crying in the fetal position!

I just got my recipient's info as well! Unfortunately I was a bit disappointed when I saw the PM notification e-mail, as I wasn't going to have the time to look into their interests right away. However I did take the time to check their "interest list", and surprisingly I am already very familiar with everything on their list, because everything they put on their list is on my interests list as well :lol

I can't wait to start contemplating what to get/make them :D

very pleased with my secret santa's interests. Can't wait to come up with a suitable gift!

Just in case I'm one of the narrowed interested people, rest assure that I'm just a typical nerd that absolutely loves every sci-fi/fantasy ever made and will be incredibly happy just for been part of this Secret Santa! Don't mind what I'm interested, I'm in it for the fun and for getting to know a little bit better the fine people at The RPF. But, in case you mind, I edited my original post (#12) and included a little more information.

Oh, and one important thing, don't ship me anything remotely gun-like. Brazilian laws are a pain in the ass with anything that even looks like a gun. Big no-no here. I recently had to give up on my Tomenosuke because of that...

Last edited:
Righty Ho Ho Ho.... I have one definate piece in hand to send to my recipient, Depending in how much time I have over the next couple of weeks I have something else to whip up if I can.... just have to see how idle I'm feeling (I think that's right).:thumbsup

Well that was quick! im still in the "sitting at a desk contemplating what to build phase" :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back