2017 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Entry now CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many people are watching the tracking on their package and thinking "hurry up and get there!" or "hurry up and open it!"?

Sent from my Hewlett Packard 48G using Tapatalk

I'm pretty strict with myself about waiting til Xmas to open it. My gift got delivered on November 30th so who knows if my recipient has the willpower to hold off. I'm just not in that right, gift-receiving, mindset on a random day.

I'm pretty strict with myself about waiting til Xmas to open it. My gift got delivered on November 30th so who knows if my recipient has the willpower to hold off. I'm just not in that right, gift-receiving, mindset on a random day.
I've already told the family I am waiting on nothing in the mail so when two mysterious packages arrive with my name on them, hide them from me ;) it seems to be working lol.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

So I get home to find a envelope awaiting me at the door and I begin to wonder what on earth it could be... and then i see this at the bottom of it...
IMG_1159.JPG
Now, im not patient person so naturally i couldnt wait until Christmas to get it out, so I open it up and am amazed. Inside was this
IMG_1157.JPGIMG_1158.JPG
Its a custom limited edition hand printed Boba Fett picture and its like nothing ive seen before!
Thanks Santa, this is going to look great up on the wall!

Just need to get mine finished now!

So I get home to find a envelope awaiting me at the door and I begin to wonder what on earth it could be... and then i see this at the bottom of it...
View attachment 778575
Now, im not patient person so naturally i couldnt wait until Christmas to get it out, so I open it up and am amazed. Inside was this
View attachment 778577View attachment 778579
Its a custom limited edition hand printed Boba Fett picture and its like nothing ive seen before!
Thanks Santa, this is going to look great up on the wall!

Just need to get mine finished now!

That's awesome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back