2017 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Entry now CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received!

I just couldn't resist opening it.. I just couldn't resist.

super cool Jim Hopper Badge!

Thanks Santa!

IMG_2987.JPG

I cant wait for Xmas! I got such awesome stuff for my recipient that im jealous:p I just need to get everything ready and packed neatly and shipped. Which knowing myself will probably take me a year to get all done. Luckily I will have help. My bro, who is also a member was just here motivating me lol and we will both have our gifts all shipped in time:thumbsup

BOOM ! Just figured out what I am going to do for my Secret Santa Recipient !! I have been sitting here for weeks wondering what to do :)
Of course I have no time to accomplish everything but heck who does not like a challenge .. I am going to have a plan B ready to go in case my ambition is more than my time - LOL OFF TO THE LAB

Finally finished mine! Just need to get it back from processing, paid extra and went with a different company. Just have to do quality control then ship it (fingers crossed on best quality on first pass). So glad I started early this year, amazing to not have it looming over me!

I'm still working on mine, just needs a couple more parts to pop out of the silicone mold and then painted but will post by the weekend - may even do a little build post ;)

p.s. I found my hidden secret santa gift in the kitchen cupboard but have not opened it!.. I keep hearing NOPE! when reach for it :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back