Is this Camera flash worth anything?

Raven1973

Came across these photos of an abandoned newspaper outfit here in the UK. Im no expert, but is that flash similar to that used as a lightsaber?

lightsa.jpg

lightsa 2.jpg

The second one is worth some money. And if it says Folmer on the bottom I may want to buy it. Please PM me. :)

Last edited:
AWESOME IN THE FIELD FIND Raven1973! The Force is with you!

As Darth Lars has already mentioned, the flash in the fire extinguisher photo is fun to make AIR QUOTES"Lightsabers"END AIR QUOTES with, just take a look at...
https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=232669

The photo on the table with all the letters on it is GRAFLEX 3-CELL!!! SNATCH THAT UP AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!

And though it's worth a substantial amount of money right now, and it's value will only increase with more time, DON'T SELL IT!!! Keep it in the family for generations to come! If you love Star Wars, your children will love Star Wars, and their children and so on. And all of your offspring will be able to recount the story of how you found this lightsaber in an abandoned newspaper building!

Great history this lightsaber has!

TOO COOL!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have the one in the second picture, it's not worth anything, total garbage. Send it to me and I'll dispose of it for you, no charge! Don't listen to those other guys......

;)

Haha beat me to it. Nice find Raven1973! I've never had the pleasure of spotting one in the wild.

Nice score Raven1973, unless you only found those pictures, ... once I spotted a 3 Cell G R A F L E X in the 'wild' ... it was on the top shelf of a photography equipment store ... and still attached to the 4x5 camera ... I knew the owner yet when he wouldn't budge I did not bother to persuade him any further to sell me the lot ... his loss ... perhaps it's still there :wacko

Chaïm

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back