Anyone wear Tiger Stone FX's Cowls? Might buy their Rebirth Cowl.

Tiger Stone's Rebirth Cowl: https://www.etsy.com/listing/534588...wl-fabok-inspired-mask?ref=shop_home_active_3

il_570xN.1269609514_mxpt.jpg

I love watching Tiger Stone FX's feed, they're crazy talented and seem to be really passionate about all things Batman. I've spoken with Tanja a few times and she's been super helpful with all my questions.

I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on their Rebirth cowl for my suit and I'd love to hear from someone who has used their one piece cowls before. How does it feel, fit, is it sturdy, etc.

I ask because my only cowl right now is the Gauntlet FX 3 piece Arkham Origins 2.0, it's an amazing looking cowl, great quality and I loved working with Kevin. My only issue is that it smooshes my face and eyes, despite having plenty of head room in the back. That's not a complaint against Gauntlet FX at all, everyone's heads are different and that cowl just disagreed with my head.

So, dropping $250 on another cowl without seeing it in person or on other people is tough. Any advice or reviews, hands on impressions of Tiger Stone FX's stuff would be much appreciated.

On that note, I'd love to hear from other Bats that have dealt with cowls smooshing (for lack of a better fake word, ha!) their face and squeezing my eyes. I'm not a big guy, 6', 185 lb, medium build, but I got a big head, 23.75". I guess my face shape just didn't work for that cowl. I've wanted to dremel out the eye holes bigger but I'm glad I didn't. Anyone got any tips for that?

Thanks Bat-bros!

Mate their work is some if not the best out there...and they are genuinely lovely people who love what they do...I can't recommend them enough...

I've got their Justice League animated cowl along with one of their Red Hood helmets and absolutely love them. The work they do on them is top notch.

I have their new Red Hood helmet and the quality is outstanding. So much better than my previous ones. It's not rigid and hard to take off. I HIGHLY recommend them. They also constantly send out shipping updates.

I got the same one, same color too. I haven't put the lenses on yet but I absolutely love it. The most comfortable helmet I've ever had.

I tried using the Velcro provided for the lenses but it kept coming off so I glued them to the mask in the end. I expect I just cut the Velcro too small though as I haven’t seen complaints from anyone else about the lenses falling out.

I agree about the comfort as well, really nice helmet which you wouldn’t think was just urethane rubber.

I tried using the Velcro provided for the lenses but it kept coming off so I glued them to the mask in the end. I expect I just cut the Velcro too small though as I haven’t seen complaints from anyone else about the lenses falling out.

I agree about the comfort as well, really nice helmet which you wouldn’t think was just urethane rubber.

Yea I didn't even mess with the Velcro. I'll probably just use little dabs of gorilla glue.

And yea I had the Snake pit Studios version. It was nice but so rigid and hard to take off and on because of my big head.

Tigerstones slides right on and off but also sits perfectly.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back