Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
Subscribe
  1. bondoking's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2002
    From
    Buffalo New York
    Messages
    431
    Oct 9, 2017, 9:19 AM - 2018 Hasbro Marvel Legends props?... #1

    Anybody here anything at NCCC about Marvels next Helmet or Prop yet?
    Christopher
  2. RPF Premium Member Celtic007's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2011
    Messages
    628
    Oct 9, 2017, 7:02 PM - Re: 2018 Hasbro Marvel Legends props?... #2

    I'm curious what they would do next. I remember last year or so they had a poll to vote on what props people would want next. I would like to see them tackle a cloth mask like Deadpool or Spider Man, to see what exactly they would do.
  3. Member Since
    Aug 2017
    Messages
    16
    Oct 10, 2017, 4:34 AM - Re: 2018 Hasbro Marvel Legends props?... #3

    Well if the last wave was any indication then I'm willing to believe there will be an Ant-Man helmet and an Infinity Gauntlet.I can't see them doing Black Panther as you can't exactly make a mask that form fitting and cram the electronics they love in. Hopefully they go back to the well and give us an Iron Man gauntlet.
  4. MCU1994 is offline MCU1994
    Dec 27, 2017, 2:10 PM - Re: 2018 Hasbro Marvel Legends props?... #4

    In Fall 2018 Hasbro would release 2 Electronic Helmets Like Marvel Legends Ant-Man and Wasp Electronic Helmets that are MCU props for $199.99, 3 Electronic Role-Play props, #1 Marvel Legends Gamora Electronic Sword, #2 Marvel Legends Iron Man Electronic Gauntlets right and left, and #3 Black Widow Electronic Gauntlets right and left so every prop gets $99.99 each will that be amazing
  5. Member Since
    Apr 2017
    Messages
    38
    Dec 27, 2017, 2:14 PM - Re: 2018 Hasbro Marvel Legends props?... #5

    MCU1994 said: View Post
    In Fall 2018 Hasbro would release 2 Electronic Helmets Like Marvel Legends Ant-Man and Wasp Electronic Helmets that are MCU props for $199.99, 3 Electronic Role-Play props, #1 Marvel Legends Gamora Electronic Sword, #2 Marvel Legends Iron Man Electronic Gauntlets right and left, and #3 Black Widow Electronic Gauntlets right and left so every prop gets $99.99 each will that be amazing
    Is this confirmed though?

    Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  6. MCU1994 is offline MCU1994
    Dec 27, 2017, 2:22 PM - Re: 2018 Hasbro Marvel Legends props?... #6

    Starboy2329 said: View Post
    Is this confirmed though?

    Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    Yes it will be comformed
  7. RPF Premium Member razorsharp192's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    From
    UK
    Messages
    924
    Dec 27, 2017, 4:53 PM - Re: 2018 Hasbro Marvel Legends props?... #7

    MCU1994 said: View Post
    In Fall 2018 Hasbro would release 2 Electronic Helmets Like Marvel Legends Ant-Man and Wasp Electronic Helmets that are MCU props for $199.99, 3 Electronic Role-Play props, #1 Marvel Legends Gamora Electronic Sword, #2 Marvel Legends Iron Man Electronic Gauntlets right and left, and #3 Black Widow Electronic Gauntlets right and left so every prop gets $99.99 each will that be amazing
    where have you got this info from? $199 for a Marvel Legends helmet seems expensive compared to the helmets they've already released
  8. Member Since
    Nov 2016
    Messages
    127
    Dec 27, 2017, 5:40 PM - Re: 2018 Hasbro Marvel Legends props?... #8

    I expect they'll announce them at the NY Toy Fair in February, like they did this year. Maybe with the same release window of August-September again.

    The Infinity Gauntlet and Ant-Man helmet seem to be the popular choices as I've seen them mentioned a lot in anticipation. I haven't seen anything leaked or official yet.
  9. Fett202's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2013
    Messages
    152
    Dec 27, 2017, 6:35 PM - Re: 2018 Hasbro Marvel Legends props?... #9

    Here I am wishing they'll do the homecoming stark webshooters, would be cool to see if they did Spider signal projection out of it or even just webshooter sounds
  10. Member Since
    Apr 2017
    Messages
    38
    Dec 28, 2017, 6:09 PM - Re: 2018 Hasbro Marvel Legends props?... #10

    razorsharp192 said: View Post
    where have you got this info from? $199 for a Marvel Legends helmet seems expensive compared to the helmets they've already released
    Yeah, the $199 price seems a little off for the way the affordable props have been marketed. I don't suspect them to charge any more for future helmets than the price being asked for the ones now. I'm a little skeptical about this info.

    Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  11. Member Since
    Nov 2016
    Messages
    127
    Dec 29, 2017, 1:59 PM - Re: 2018 Hasbro Marvel Legends props?... #11

    I strongly doubt they'll price something that high unless it's a premium version like the 75th anniversary shield
  12. MCU1994 is offline MCU1994
    Dec 29, 2017, 8:13 PM - Re: 2018 Hasbro Marvel Legends props?... #12

    Perhaps 2 Electronic Helmets #1 Marvel Legends Ant-Man (MCU) Electronic Helmet and #2 Marvel Legends Wasp (MCU) Electronic Helmet when they're announced
  13. MCU1994 is offline MCU1994
    Dec 29, 2017, 8:32 PM - Re: 2018 Hasbro Marvel Legends props?... #13

    I expect they'll announce them at the NY Toy Fair the Top 10 props this February #1 Marvel Legends Ant-Man (MCU) Electronic Helmet, #2 Marvel Legends Wasp (MCU) Electronic Helmet, #3 Marvel Legends War Machine Mark I Electronic Helmet, #4 Marvel Legends Iron Man Mark II Electronic Helmet, #5 Marvel Legends Iron Man Electronic Gauntlets (right and left handed), #6 Marvel Legends Black Widow Electronic Gauntlets (right and left handed), #7 Marvel Legends Iron Patriot Electronic Helmet, #8 Marvel Legends Iron Man Mark 42 Electronic Helmet, #9 Marvel Legends Gamora Godslayer Electronic Sword, and #10 Marvel Legends Thanos Electronic Infinity Gauntlet and that'll be coming up wouldn't that be exciting
  14. SinEater's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2017
    From
    Grayson, KY
    Messages
    7
    Jan 3, 2018, 10:08 PM - Re: 2018 Hasbro Marvel Legends props?... #14

    I would love a movie version of Thanos's Gauntlet, maybe a replica of the Eye of Agamotto. Definitely concur we need an Ironman Gauntlet!
  15. MCU1994 is offline MCU1994
    Jan 4, 2018, 7:11 PM - Re: 2018 Hasbro Marvel Legends props?... #15

    SinEater said: View Post
    I would love a movie version of Thanos's Gauntlet, maybe a replica of the Eye of Agamotto. Definitely concur we need an Ironman Gauntlet!
    Marvel Legends Iron Man Gauntlets right handed and left handed, Marvel Legends Black Widow Gauntlets right handed and left handed, Marvel Legends Ant-Man (MCU) Electronic Helmet, Marvel Legends Wasp (MCU) Electronic Helmet, Marvel Legends War Machine Mark I Electronic Helmet, Marvel Legends Iron Man Mark II Electronic Helmet, Marvel Legends Iron Patriot Electronic Helmet, Marvel Legends Iron Man Mark 42 Electronic Helmet, and Marvel Legends Gamora Godslayer Electronic Sword so you'll be surprised what's going to reveal SinEater
  16. maffhewdc's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2015
    Messages
    768
    Jan 4, 2018, 7:54 PM - Re: 2018 Hasbro Marvel Legends props?... #16

    MCU1994 said: View Post
    Marvel Legends Iron Man Gauntlets right handed and left handed, Marvel Legends Black Widow Gauntlets right handed and left handed, Marvel Legends Ant-Man (MCU) Electronic Helmet, Marvel Legends Wasp (MCU) Electronic Helmet, Marvel Legends War Machine Mark I Electronic Helmet, Marvel Legends Iron Man Mark II Electronic Helmet, Marvel Legends Iron Patriot Electronic Helmet, Marvel Legends Iron Man Mark 42 Electronic Helmet, and Marvel Legends Gamora Godslayer Electronic Sword so you'll be surprised what's going to reveal SinEater
    You have a source on this info?
  17. Fly4v's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2012
    Messages
    2,557
    Jan 4, 2018, 8:13 PM - Re: 2018 Hasbro Marvel Legends props?... #17

    Iron Patriot helmet! I'd be spending money I don't have on that.
  18. MCU1994 is offline MCU1994
    Jan 4, 2018, 9:03 PM - Re: 2018 Hasbro Marvel Legends props?... #18

    matthewdelacruz said: View Post
    You have a source on this info?
    Perhaps they'll announce at NYCC 2018
  19. MCU1994 is offline MCU1994
    Jan 16, 2018, 8:08 PM - Re: 2018 Hasbro Marvel Legends props?... #19

    Then there will be Marvel Legends Thor 60th Anniversary Metal Mjolnir Hammer when it arrives and that'll be worth $299.99
  20. MCU1994 is offline MCU1994
    Jan 16, 2018, 8:12 PM - Re: 2018 Hasbro Marvel Legends props?... #20

    Yes matthewdelacruz cause the free announcement will be Marvel Legends Thor 50th Anniversary Metal Mjolnir Electronic Hammer and the regular price will be $249.99 from Hasbro
  21. maffhewdc's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2015
    Messages
    768
    Jan 17, 2018, 10:30 AM - Re: 2018 Hasbro Marvel Legends props?... #21

    MCU1994 said: View Post
    Yes matthewdelacruz cause the free announcement will be Marvel Legends Thor 50th Anniversary Metal Mjolnir Electronic Hammer and the regular price will be $249.99 from Hasbro
    Yeah okay, you've said that a bunch of times already, what we wanted to know is where did you get this info? Do you work for Hasbro or something or is it just your speculation?
  22. MCU1994 is offline MCU1994
    Jan 17, 2018, 4:47 PM - Re: 2018 Hasbro Marvel Legends props?... #22

    This is my speculation matthewdelacruz
  23. RPF Premium Member razorsharp192's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    From
    UK
    Messages
    924
    Jan 19, 2018, 12:58 PM - Re: 2018 Hasbro Marvel Legends props?... #23

    MCU1994 said: View Post
    This is my speculation matthewdelacruz
    so you've just made it all up then
  24. MCU1994 is offline MCU1994
    Jan 19, 2018, 4:05 PM - Re: 2018 Hasbro Marvel Legends props?... #24

    Hasbro will know what Marvel Legends props that they'll announce
  25. Do you have any TP? RPF Premium Member The BDK's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    From
    Kittanning, PA
    Messages
    1,173
    Jan 19, 2018, 6:53 PM - Re: 2018 Hasbro Marvel Legends props?... #25

    Compared to the Star Wars lines, I'm betting 1 helmet, possibly 2. And release of some of the previous stuff.

    If I had to guess, Iron Spider helmet with release of the Shield and Iron Man helmet. Remember with the hammer gone, no need for it to be released.

    OR if the new IM helmet and the hammer and shield.

    I'm betting Star Lord won't be re-released until GOTG3.

Similar Threads

  1. Hasbro now making Marvel props!
    MCM, Marvel Costumes and Props
    Replies: 229
    Last Post: 4 Weeks Ago, 5:39 AM
  2. Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir
    Thain, Marvel Costumes and Props
    Replies: 226
    Last Post: Apr 27, 2018, 9:10 PM
  3. Modding the Marvel Legends Iron Man Helmet
    Jennigirl, Marvel Costumes and Props
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: May 10, 2017, 11:03 PM
  4. New Hasbro Marvel Props
    Sundowner, Marvel Costumes and Props
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Feb 16, 2017, 1:15 PM
  5. Marvel's film lineup through 2018
    RichLather, Marvel Costumes and Props
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Oct 28, 2014, 4:35 PM