2018 Hasbro Marvel Legends props?...

I'm curious what they would do next. I remember last year or so they had a poll to vote on what props people would want next. I would like to see them tackle a cloth mask like Deadpool or Spider Man, to see what exactly they would do.

Well if the last wave was any indication then I'm willing to believe there will be an Ant-Man helmet and an Infinity Gauntlet.I can't see them doing Black Panther as you can't exactly make a mask that form fitting and cram the electronics they love in. Hopefully they go back to the well and give us an Iron Man gauntlet.

In Fall 2018 Hasbro would release 2 Electronic Helmets Like Marvel Legends Ant-Man and Wasp Electronic Helmets that are MCU props for $199.99, 3 Electronic Role-Play props, #1 Marvel Legends Gamora Electronic Sword, #2 Marvel Legends Iron Man Electronic Gauntlets right and left, and #3 Black Widow Electronic Gauntlets right and left so every prop gets $99.99 each will that be amazing

In Fall 2018 Hasbro would release 2 Electronic Helmets Like Marvel Legends Ant-Man and Wasp Electronic Helmets that are MCU props for $199.99, 3 Electronic Role-Play props, #1 Marvel Legends Gamora Electronic Sword, #2 Marvel Legends Iron Man Electronic Gauntlets right and left, and #3 Black Widow Electronic Gauntlets right and left so every prop gets $99.99 each will that be amazing
Is this confirmed though?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

where have you got this info from? $199 for a Marvel Legends helmet seems expensive compared to the helmets they've already released

I expect they'll announce them at the NY Toy Fair in February, like they did this year. Maybe with the same release window of August-September again.

The Infinity Gauntlet and Ant-Man helmet seem to be the popular choices as I've seen them mentioned a lot in anticipation. I haven't seen anything leaked or official yet.

Here I am wishing they'll do the homecoming stark webshooters, would be cool to see if they did Spider signal projection out of it or even just webshooter sounds

where have you got this info from? $199 for a Marvel Legends helmet seems expensive compared to the helmets they've already released
Yeah, the $199 price seems a little off for the way the affordable props have been marketed. I don't suspect them to charge any more for future helmets than the price being asked for the ones now. I'm a little skeptical about this info.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Perhaps 2 Electronic Helmets #1 Marvel Legends Ant-Man (MCU) Electronic Helmet and #2 Marvel Legends Wasp (MCU) Electronic Helmet when they're announced

I expect they'll announce them at the NY Toy Fair the Top 10 props this February #1 Marvel Legends Ant-Man (MCU) Electronic Helmet, #2 Marvel Legends Wasp (MCU) Electronic Helmet, #3 Marvel Legends War Machine Mark I Electronic Helmet, #4 Marvel Legends Iron Man Mark II Electronic Helmet, #5 Marvel Legends Iron Man Electronic Gauntlets (right and left handed), #6 Marvel Legends Black Widow Electronic Gauntlets (right and left handed), #7 Marvel Legends Iron Patriot Electronic Helmet, #8 Marvel Legends Iron Man Mark 42 Electronic Helmet, #9 Marvel Legends Gamora Godslayer Electronic Sword, and #10 Marvel Legends Thanos Electronic Infinity Gauntlet and that'll be coming up wouldn't that be exciting

I would love a movie version of Thanos's Gauntlet, maybe a replica of the Eye of Agamotto. Definitely concur we need an Ironman Gauntlet!

I would love a movie version of Thanos's Gauntlet, maybe a replica of the Eye of Agamotto. Definitely concur we need an Ironman Gauntlet!

Marvel Legends Iron Man Gauntlets right handed and left handed, Marvel Legends Black Widow Gauntlets right handed and left handed, Marvel Legends Ant-Man (MCU) Electronic Helmet, Marvel Legends Wasp (MCU) Electronic Helmet, Marvel Legends War Machine Mark I Electronic Helmet, Marvel Legends Iron Man Mark II Electronic Helmet, Marvel Legends Iron Patriot Electronic Helmet, Marvel Legends Iron Man Mark 42 Electronic Helmet, and Marvel Legends Gamora Godslayer Electronic Sword so you'll be surprised what's going to reveal SinEater

Marvel Legends Iron Man Gauntlets right handed and left handed, Marvel Legends Black Widow Gauntlets right handed and left handed, Marvel Legends Ant-Man (MCU) Electronic Helmet, Marvel Legends Wasp (MCU) Electronic Helmet, Marvel Legends War Machine Mark I Electronic Helmet, Marvel Legends Iron Man Mark II Electronic Helmet, Marvel Legends Iron Patriot Electronic Helmet, Marvel Legends Iron Man Mark 42 Electronic Helmet, and Marvel Legends Gamora Godslayer Electronic Sword so you'll be surprised what's going to reveal SinEater

You have a source on this info?

Then there will be Marvel Legends Thor 60th Anniversary Metal Mjolnir Hammer when it arrives and that'll be worth $299.99

Yes matthewdelacruz cause the free announcement will be Marvel Legends Thor 50th Anniversary Metal Mjolnir Electronic Hammer and the regular price will be $249.99 from Hasbro

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back