2018 Hasbro Marvel Legends props?...

So the Instagram account that posted the initial photos also posted a photo of the shipping boxes that the gauntlet came in and it had a March 3rd date printed on it. While researching some Funko Pops, I found that the release date for the Infinity War wave also has a release date of March 3rd. So it looks like that may be a major day, perhaps a new trailer, or something else will happen and there will be a big release for all the toys and collectables. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

So the Instagram account that posted the initial photos also posted a photo of the shipping boxes that the gauntlet came in and it had a March 3rd date printed on it. While researching some Funko Pops, I found that the release date for the Infinity War wave also has a release date of March 3rd. So it looks like that may be a major day, perhaps a new trailer, or something else will happen and there will be a big release for all the toys and collectables. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

The toy companies usually setup the "summer movie" toy waves to ship at roughly that time each year so that the stores will have the inventory on hand when they do their Quarter 2 merchandising display resets around the last week in March/first week of April.

If they sent them out any later, many stores wouldn't stock/display the toys until after June 30th when they do their Quarter 3 resets.

I am sure that some stores will have these props for sale before the published street date.

Saw on Fwoosh that Walgreens in Lake Charles, Louisiana already has the Marvel Legends Avengers movie figures on sale, not just for sale, at $12 each while my local store can't even pre-order them.

Nothing fans the fire of geekdom than a early release sale that I can't participate in.

And that spoiler looks nice except of the molded leaf. Hope it will be a good candidate for a easy repaint and rub n buff metal polish.

Photo by Steve at NYCNerdNews on Twitter.

DV7k91FU8AAA496.jpg:large

From the videos, it looks like the gauntlet makes noises every time you move a finger if you have the batteries installed. I would imagine that would get old fast if using this piece for cosplay at a convention. I hope there's an option to turn the noise off but still have the stones light up but none of the videos address that.

The gauntlet will also be $100 MSRP.

Hasbro's press release in the link posted earlier:

“MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES INFINITY GAUNTLET
(Age Adult/Approx. Retail Price: $99.99/Available: Spring 2018)

Harness the power of the universe with this 1:1 full-scale INFINITY GAUNTLET! Measuring 19.5 inches long, this collectible role play gauntlet features premium sculpting and articulated fingers that can be clenched into a fist. Includes electronic light and sound effects that illuminate all six Infinity Stones when the gauntlet is activated. Requires 3 AA batteries, not included. Available at most major retailers and on HasbroToyShop.com.”

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back