2018 Hasbro Marvel Legends props?...

Mr. MCU1994 over there got banned. I'm sad now. It was entertaining while it lasted. And come on guys, you know they're gonna release Electronic Hulk Pants this year. The signs are all there. But seriously though, a golden chromed out Infinity Gauntlet with light up stones would be amazing

He was doing the same thing on a thread about Star Wars Black Series helmets, we had the below back and forth :lol

What about Star Wars The Black Series Boba Fett Voice Changer Helmet going to announce in July 2018 when they pre-order to find a release date, that'll be sweet
You're not speculating in this thread now are you? Do you have any info about Hasbro announcing Boba Fett helmet in July 2018 or are you making it up like you have done in the Marvel Legends thread?
This is my information dummy

Black Panther movie mask is the next mask... $100

Just announced on Yahoo.com
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

bsyp4cB.gif
IuDFiYq.jpg

04w6L3f.jpg

Hmmmm....did not see this one coming. Interesting choice. I dig the light up feature but it needs the white-out eyes.

I kind of think Black Panther is a logical choice since his solo movie comes out in February. Last year Starlord's helmet came out... which was also the year Guardians Of The Galaxy Volume 2 came out. Thor's hammer came out last year, the same year Thor Ragnarock came out. They're not stupid, timing one of these to come out close to movie has to help sales. My guess is an Antman helmet and an infinity gauntlet. I don't have any information, I just think they'll focus on tie in products to this years movies.

Nice. The new suit he gets in the Black Panther movie doesn't have the lenses for the eyes. So that is accurate. Not a fan of the backplate.

I have the Killerbody Civil War helmet but I'm still excited for this one.

Light up feature is pretty cool but the sculpt and details are way off on this one.
I like that the lenses come off but it should come with white lenses instead of the black ones when they’re on. And it looks absolutely massive.

They did a much better job on the Star Lord helmet last year.

I think Its ok but its a pass for me, not a fan of the Black Panther design even if it was spot on. It is prob is too big just like the Iron Man seems to be.

I mean the Iron Man is fantastic...

until you put it on.

Ok, I'll be the one to say it... that looks absolutely awful.

They were doing a much better job with the Star Wars helmets. Better sizes, better detail.. These Marvel ones have gone way off though. What is the market they're aiming for with these? Too innacurate and gimmicky to be a collectible, but too large and expensive to be a kid or teens toy. Where exactly are these supposed to live? Who are they for!?

That gauntlet looks like it'd be a good base to mod and make it more screen accurate. Even left alone as is it's looks great as well.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back