2018 Hasbro Marvel Legends props?...

Compared to the Star Wars lines, I'm betting 1 helmet, possibly 2. And release of some of the previous stuff.

If I had to guess, Iron Spider helmet with release of the Shield and Iron Man helmet. Remember with the hammer gone, no need for it to be released.

OR if the new IM helmet and the hammer and shield.

I'm betting Star Lord won't be re-released until GOTG3.

Like Marvel Legends Ant-Man (MCU) and Wasp (MCU) Electronic Helmets as 2 helmets in a rectangular box, even it will be possible

I'm just asking you Starboy2329 will it be Marvel Legends Ant-Man (MCU) and Wasp (MCU) Electronic Helmets as 2 helmets in a rectangular box, will that be true

lot of speculation here :lol i'm betting it'll be only 3 or 4 pieces, 1 up from last year at most. but hey, rather than keep speculating, the big toy fair of the year is next month i believe? most likely gonna be showing something off there.

It will be a 1:1 scaled & wearable Full aluminum/titanium Mark 3 Iron Man suit. Flight capabilities will be limited to 12,000ft, though because it wont have on-board oxygen. /s

The posts intention is to see if someone might have heard some insider information.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back