What will be valuable and what won't?

To the OP: Do you know what you're asking??? Why not just ask for us to tell you what stocks are going to go up in value or who's going to win at the ponies tomorrow? :facepalm
Tell you what. Why don't you wait right here while I run and get my crystal ball...

I don´t think it is that stupid a question. You can tell from the past that expensive pieces with a low edition number are much more likely to fetch higher prices, especially if they are about major characters. The trick is to find buyers for that kind of stuff. As I wrote before, if you can stock up on large expensive toy sets, then just do that. Or obscure stuff like a lot of the remote controlled items. E.G. the Radio Flyer electric kiddie ride Landspeeder. It is a hell of an item. Buy e.g. five of those at the discount prices they go for at the moment, put them away in a barn for ten years and see what you can get. I bet it will be at least worth twice of what you paid. But you of course have to factor in the storage room cost. I guess that ten of those rides take up the space of at least 1/3rd of a standard storage unit. If that unit costs say 100 USD per month you are looking at 3.600 USD alone in storage costs. So. I bet you better ask our very own Bryancd for tips on investing in Disney stock. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don´t think it is that stupid a question. You can tell from the past that expensive pieces with a low edition number are much more likely to fetch higher prices, especially if they are about major characters. The trick is to find buyers for that kind of stuff. As I wrote before, if you can stock up on large expensive toy sets, then just do that. Or obscure stuff like a lot of the remote controlled items. E.G. the Radio Flyer electric kiddie ride Landspeeder. It is a hell of an item. Buy e.g. five of those at the discount prices they go for at the moment, put them away in a barn for ten years and see what you can get. I bet it will be at least worth twice of what you paid. But you of course have to factor in the storage room cost. I guess that ten of those rides take up the space of at least 1/3rd of a standard storage unit. If that unit costs say 100 USD per month you are looking at 3.600 USD alone in storage costs. So. I bet you better ask our very own @Bryancd for tips on investing in Disney stock. ;)

Amazon first. :)

Speaking of 6” Black Series figures I have a Slave Leia in box that’s selling for a premium because Disney has put the kibosh on making anymore slave Leia figures or promotional items.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back