Presenting my Meteroite Collection

Thanks

I'm getting ready to process the 2 Sikhote Alin end cuts that have not sold yet

This will produce some awesome slices but it will diminish the size of the end cuts (obviously) which is a shame because the size of the widmanstatten pattern of this so large that you need a large surface to appreciate it.

Received my pieces today. So cool! Thanks!

IMG_20171120_192650.jpgIMG_20171120_192734.jpgIMG_20171120_192817.jpgIMG_20171120_192827.jpg

Wow your collection is so awesome! I didnt know you could buy Meteorites at all, but thats a pretty impressive collection you've built.

My end cuts also arrived a few days ago. They've traveled millions of miles through the universe, and another couple of thousand from the US to the UK.

Many thanks for packing them up and shipping them safely. Very pleased indeed.

Presenting my Bondoc Mesosiderite, NWA 8529 H-6 andSikhote Alin 50mm Spheres

New%20Additions%20July%202018_zpsvmuvy9zm.jpg

I finally filled that last 3 “holes” in what I considerto be all of the general classifications

• Stoney Irons – Pallasite and Mesosiderite
  • All 4 irons from Fine to Coarsest
  • Most of the L and H Chondrites

I have plenty of other classifications and othermeteorite related spheres but I wanted to the basics to be represented in mycollection and it only took 12 years to do it :)

New%20Additions%20July%202018_zpsvmuvy9zm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing collection !

... but if you stop .. where will I get my end cuts now ! ;) <joke>

Well done Sir , congrats.

E

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back