Mary Poppins Umbrella - scultped from scratch

TheImagineEars

I posted some of the custom made Haunted Mansion pieces the other day. This is a other piece from my daughter and I's blog, a replica Mary Poppins Umbrella. It is a 5 dollar umbrella with a custom sculpted parrot head. I made it out of super sculpey. I wish I knew how to make molds I would rather recast the piece in resin for durability. I have a making of and WIPs on the blog https://imagineears.blog/

I thought the RPF might enjoy it. It is a great option without breaking the bank or going with the less accurate version from the stage plays.

umbrella.png

This is terrific! Very well crafted :) I've had this same idea on my "to do" list for far too long.

I love Mary Poppins. It's a classy old movie of the type that isn't made anymore.

Excellent replica !!

Fantastic job! There's plenty of YouTube tutorials on making moulds/casts, by the looks of your sculpting skills I'd say that would be a walk in the park for you.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back