Hackers 1995 Replica Jacket

This was a great project to do, I have seen the film but not for a long time. I admire your skill in putting together a very similar facsimile. Suits you too. I enjoyed the entire video, thanks for making my day a bit more interesting. :)

That was great work! Hackers is one of my all time favourite films. Yes it's dated as, but the costume design is so good.

Can't believe you have both the original jackets though!

Thank you, Yeah it was a long time waiting to get my hands on them :)

- - - Updated - - -

That was great work! Hackers is one of my all time favourite films. Yes it's dated as, but the costume design is so good.

Can't believe you have both the original jackets though!
I completely agree. Roger K. Burton put some fantastic outfits together for the film. Hes an extremely cool guy and Ive actually had several email conversations with him regarding the film and the cloths.

For any Hackers fans out there, as a result of this and another couple Hackers themed videos I've made, I am starting a fan page HackersCurator.com It will have a ton of info regarding all sorts of things about the movie, including props and reproductions. On FB and Twitter as well.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back