$99 F-11Ds, are these any good?

Ålso curious about this – thanks for posting. I imagine these would need some kind of sanding/finishing to get rid of the 3D-printed feel, right?

Ålso curious about this – thanks for posting. I imagine these would need some kind of sanding/finishing to get rid of the 3D-printed feel, right?

I see a couple reviews that mention that but they overall look very positive. Think im gonna pull the trigger on one, apparently the sale on them ends soon anyways.

IkwRDw5.jpg

Got mine in today!! Looks awesome, 100% worth the cash (honestly would have paid triple for this). Just saw he's running a sale today for a free SE-44C with the order too so if you're in the market i'd jump on it.

Just a heads up, I ordered one of these a while back (it was pretty good) and the owner was giving out a promo code "THANKS40" to use. No idea if it still works but you guys are welcome to try it, looks like it gets the price down close to what it was on sale.

The owner is pretty well recognized on the FISD, FWIW.

I wonder if they ripped the files from whitearmor.net and are printing/casting them.

if i remember correctly he got permission from germain who made all the files over there to use some of his work in combination with his own, i was there for the very first run he did on that board. which at the time took... forever.

Just a heads up, I ordered one of these a while back (it was pretty good) and the owner was giving out a promo code "THANKS40" to use. No idea if it still works but you guys are welcome to try it, looks like it gets the price down close to what it was on sale.

The owner is pretty well recognized on the FISD, FWIW.

This does apply a 40% discount, nice work. Sadly he doesn't ship to Canada.

Just a FYI, i got an email tonight saying the 50% off sale is back this weekend only. I'm picking up a couple more for my 501st buddies on my secret santa, they're gonna freak when they see it.

Just an FYI on these - looking closer they are 3D printed and unsanded and are not painted. Still a good deal, but if you are picky, you might have a heck of a time with finishing, masking and painting work.

Just an FYI on these - looking closer they are 3D printed and unsanded and are not painted. Still a good deal, but if you are picky, you might have a heck of a time with finishing, masking and painting work.

The listing says they “100% finished and painted” though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back