$99 F-11Ds, are these any good?

Just an FYI on these - looking closer they are 3D printed and unsanded and are not painted. Still a good deal, but if you are picky, you might have a heck of a time with finishing, masking and painting work.

Was definitely not the case with mine. You would have to be seriously nitpicky to sit there and stare at the tiny layers, it even feels smooth to my hands. Also "not pained"? What? Mine were definitely painted.

aaaand I just ordered another for myself. He told me this version has improvements on accuracy over the last one I got from him... i couldn't resist. :lol my poor wallet

I know heston from over on the FISD/whitearmor, very nice blaster and the dude is highly reputable. Went to get another one and tried the promo code you guys mentioned and it didnt work however the promo code he gave me for free shipping on future orders (promo code FREESHIP) did work on the combo and it looks like the sale price is still up, my total came out to $149.99 flat for both blasters! No idea how long the sale price will still be available for but feel lucky for having gotten in on it before it went away :D

I got another email today from them, THANKS50 will take off 50% off of any new order for the F-11D or the F-11D/pistol combo. You guys are welcome to try and see if it works, I already bought two so i'm good for now.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back