IMG_7642.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 422
  • IMG_7644.JPG
    IMG_7644.JPG
    899.8 KB · Views: 380
  • IMG_7645.JPG
    IMG_7645.JPG
    884.8 KB · Views: 426
Anyone have any ideas on a source for these in the UK yet? My only option so far is ebay and the cheapest on there is £50 incl. postage (65 USD) and considering the original price, it's a bit of a leap.

I`m in Canada. So we have the exchange rate thing. And at those prices, this teeny horse carving no matter how cool.... with shipping it would cost me almost as much as I just payed for a forum members sweet 3D printed Blade Runner Blaster. I am thinking the price point is a tad high maybe. I`d prolly buy it if it was down in the 29.00 or so range. Methinks I`ll wait for a bit. ;p

Me too! Mine is on it's way to a friend's house in the US. Now I must find a way to get it shipped to Brazil... It will probably cost more than the horse itself.

This is what i'm doing. Trying to convince my girlfriend's Nan that it's a good idea to ship it to her house in Florida so she can forward it on to me :lol

Got my shipping order too!

I also got one of the PKD water guns a few weeks ago that I'm going to mod. They'll be perfect together!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back