NECA Blade Runner 2049 wooden horse prop replica

Yeah was just about to say, Neca Online don't do UK shipping and I can't find a UK reseller :cry

It's a pre-order and will ship in November. I'm assuming then I might be able to get one from Forbidden Planet in the UK.

Last edited:
Man, I was in NY just three weeks ago! I want this horse but, as everybody now knows, IT DOESN'T SHIP OUTSIDE THE US! Can anyone help me out on this? I live in Brazil.

Received my unicorn/horse today. It's heavier than expected (because of the resin), but you can definitely tell it's resin and not wood. It would have been neat if they had used resin that was impregnated with wood, kind of like how Robstyle does some of his pistol grips.

Still, not bad for the price and it'll look good next to the JW bottle.

They described it as "wood-detailed resin" on the Facebook announcement.

Edit: That's what they updated it to now, at least. In their Facebook comments, the rep mentioned they were misinformed so I assume it originally said real wood at one point and they had to correct it.

Last edited:
Received my unicorn/horse today. It's heavier than expected (because of the resin), but you can definitely tell it's resin and not wood. It would have been neat if they had used resin that was impregnated with wood, kind of like how Robstyle does some of his pistol grips.

Still, not bad for the price and it'll look good next to the JW bottle.

did you buy it from the NECA store?

I suppose it could be recast and made from slushcast resin with a foam core to make it lighter.

My dad does some wood working, maybe I'll buy one of these and see if he can replicate it in wood.

I suppose it could be recast and made from slushcast resin with a foam core to make it lighter.

I actually don't mind the weight; it's only 1.8 oz, so it's probably around what a dense hardwood piece might weigh. I'd prefer a little weight so it doesn't tip easily. I'd love to see this in real wood though.

Does anyone remember if the "I'm the captain now" guy said exactly what kind of wood it was supposed to be?

I'd love to see this in real wood though. /QUOTE]

(Don't think I quoted that right Serenity )

webbrh14.jpg

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually don't mind the weight; it's only 1.8 oz, so it's probably around what a dense hardwood piece might weigh. I'd prefer a little weight so it doesn't tip easily. I'd love to see this in real wood though.

Does anyone remember if the "I'm the captain now" guy said exactly what kind of wood it was supposed to be?
I don't think he says if it is of a particular species

webbrhorse43.jpg

For what its worth when I saw it in the cinema I thought the screen "horse" was made of oak but most carving is done with basswood (I think).

Hi there, does anyone have more pics of theirs @Serenity or @el toro.

I really could do with some pics from the front and from the back, top and bottom.
I'm guessing on widths you see....Oh and overall height measurement would be great too...:)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back