Future Man (Hulu Series)

Anyone watching this? My wife and I have been watching it and we're 3 - 4 episodes in now and we're really enjoying it, it's funny, silly, irreverent, and lots of fun. I'm expecting to see a good number of Tigers at upcoming cons and I hope to see some good prop and costuming build threads here.

Anyone watching this? My wife and I have been watching it and we're 3 - 4 episodes in now and we're really enjoying it, it's funny, silly, irreverent, and lots of fun. I'm expecting to see a good number of Tigers at upcoming cons and I hope to see some good prop and costuming build threads here.

It's fantastic. We'll finish up the first season tonight. Nothing but good things to say about it. If you're looking for something that doesn't take itself at all seriously, that plays pop culture references to the hilt and that is just fun to watch, this is it.

It's fantastic. We'll finish up the first season tonight. Nothing but good things to say about it. If you're looking for something that doesn't take itself at all seriously, that plays pop culture references to the hilt and that is just fun to watch, this is it.

I think that Future Man is like what a lot of people expected The Orville to be like. This show is definitely a Seth Rogen production, it really reflects his style of humor, which is a good thing if you're a Seth Rogen fan; even if you're not it's still pretty damned funny. One thing though, this is definitely not a family friendly show and I wouldn't watch it with kids any younger than high school age. If this show was a movie, I'd rate it a solid PG-13 and possibly even consider it an R, the only thing that would keep it from getting an R would be the lack of nudity, but the language and some of the things they show are pretty raunchy.

I think that Future Man is like what a lot of people expected The Orville to be like. This show is definitely a Seth Rogen production, it really reflects his style of humor, which is a good thing if you're a Seth Rogen fan; even if you're not it's still pretty damned funny. One thing though, this is definitely not a family friendly show and I wouldn't watch it with kids any younger than high school age. If this show was a movie, I'd rate it a solid PG-13 and possibly even consider it an R, the only thing that would keep it from getting an R would be the lack of nudity, but the language and some of the things they show are pretty raunchy.

You're not far enough in for the nudity yet. Just saying. :)

You're not far enough in for the nudity yet. Just saying. :)

Just finished watching it over the weekend and you're right, I was not in far enough to see the nudity. The first bit wasn't too surprising since I knew that it was more or less coming up, but the second part with the full frontal, that, I was not expecting.

Anyway, anyone here working on props or costumes from this show yet?

I just discovered this. Burned the first season really quick. This is one of the best shows I've seen. I never even heard of it untill a week ago!

I just finished season 3, awesome. That was wrapped up really well. I wish all shows could finish up like that.
The toddler bombs scene still has me giggling and cringing.
The whole show was epic start to finish.

I would love, LOVE, to see a spin off chronicalling Wolf's time through the 80's.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back