Prop Store's Halloween Auction

PropStoreViki

Facebook.jpg

Prop Store is proud to present the #HalloweenAuction - an exclusive auction of props, costumes, and everything else that goes bump in the night, just in time for our favourite day of the year, Halloween! With lots from Babylon 5, Krull, Serpent and the Rainbow, and much more, this auction is sure to excite long time film memorabilia collectors and Halloween enthusiasts alike!

REGISTER NOW: http://ow.ly/O7ft30fBUyW

- - - Updated - - -

halloween-featured-item-greenscreengun.jpg

Don't worry if your Halloween costume isn't finished yet. We'll fix it in post. Register today for Prop Store's Halloween Auction!

REGISTER NOW: http://ow.ly/O7ft30fBUyW

halloween-featured-item7.jpg
No mere mortal can resist Prop Store's very first #HalloweenAuction! With other 250 lots of creepiness, you're sure to find something to brighten up the crypt. Check out the complete catalog and start bidding today over at propstore.com/auction...!​

Hi Viki,
Will there be more items or are they all already listed?
As I noticed on the 'Auction Info' tab it says there will be items from John Carter, but I didn't see anything related to the movie in the catalogue.
Nick.

Looking at Lot 177, was one of those (or one just like it) re-used for Star-Lord's blaster(s) in Guardians of the Galaxy? It's extremely similar, though I'm not sure if it's a clean match.

Looking at Lot 177, was one of those (or one just like it) re-used for Star-Lord's blaster(s) in Guardians of the Galaxy? It's extremely similar, though I'm not sure if it's a clean match.

Just one of the nerf toys used during the Comic-con scenes in Ted 2 I think. One of the others is a Halo rifle look-a-like that people were doing some conversions on at around the same time too.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back