Galen Erso's Message Prop?

Great work Trent! Add the chain and it'll look like you took it out of the picture.:D And this off white looks identical to me. Light gold would probably work too. You could give it a test out.

These are up now.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TrooperTrent

I ordered some metallic gold that is very reflective, but it's also very yellow. So I also just ordered some brushed silver and brushed gold that seems to be much lighter in color.

If you want a specific option for the circuit board traces (dull gold, metallic gold, brushed gold, brushed silver, or off white) just put it in the notes.

Ok here are the final versions with lighter gold. It also has a slight stainless steel streak pattern which looks very cool but doesn’t show up in the photos that well.
11d3b1775e12d79c78cfc3385fa51e4a.jpg

626d6c46376765bb5b34b5dfb6435f73.jpg

4bfd33551191c2020692d277368998fa.jpg

I'm still unable to find any additional pictures of these two props other than what we have. If anyone stumbles across anything I'd love to see it.

Whatever became of Galen Erso's message?

I can't find it in your Etsy shop and would like to buy one :)

Whatever became of Galen Erso's message?

I can't find it in your Etsy shop and would like to buy one :)
Hey Mike, Those have been sold out for a while now. I may do another batch at some point but I need to keep a different kind of resin going through my printer at the moment for the current kits and training remotes. It's unnecessarily rough to swap out for smaller batches like that. I have that project run thread up still so if you want, post in that and if it gains any traction for another run I'll sneak it in.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back