The Definitive KINGSMAN Thread

Farrells Props

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The sole purpose of this thread is to identify all Kingsman gadgets, costume pieces, and other props from both Kingsman: The Secret Service and Kingman: The Golden Circle.

Kingsman: The Secret Service might be one of my favorite spy films yet. It basically took all that I loved of James Bond and put it together. I was such a big fan of it that I wanted more. I wanted all of the gadgets, I wanted all the guns, I wanted everything from the film. Sadly, when I started looking for information on all the screen-used props, I couldn't find much information. This whole thread's purpose is to be the best source of 100% screen-accurate items and information.

I may, from time to time, post pictures from the film to start to figure out more information

*Just remember, the majority of all the KINGSMAN props were custom made or modified in some way*

All Confirmed Items
#21 The KINSMAN Standard Issue Pistol
#26 #27 The KINGSMAN Standard Issue Remote Poison Pens
#177 The KINGSMAN glasses
#339 The KINGSMAN umbrella
#366 The KINGSMAN Grenade Lighter

Last edited:
Their fountain pens are Conway Stewart Churchill's
IMG_6955.JPG

Dunhill rollagas are their lighter/grenade of choice
IMG_6956.JPG

The most accurate tie I've seen is made by Drake's London and sold at Mr. Porter
IMG_6957.JPG

Id recommend Indy Magnoli's eyeglasses
IMG_6958.JPG

Hope some of these help a little

Also, I believe there is a thread in the project runs for the Statesman buckle

ive been working on a Kingsman display so I've been doing some research, lol

The Gun
The Kingsman Gun from the film was made by Cohort Film Services. It was originally based off of a Tokarev TT-30 pistol(1st picture). The base gun was modified with custom grips, hammers, re-profiled side panels, hammers, and custom triggers(2nd picture). The gun also features a custom underbarrel shotgun attachment(3rd picture). The gun also has custom suppressors which were also made custom by cohort(4th picture). In total 6 real guns were made for production for the first film. Many stunt versions were also made of resin casts of originals(5th picture).
TT-30.jpg 350px-KingsmanPistol.jpg 5339376-4074984987-tumbl.png 600px-Kingsman_33.jpgScreen-Used-Prop-02.jpg
View attachment 761930View attachment 761934View attachment 761931View attachment 761936View attachment 761937

TT-30.jpg

350px-KingsmanPistol.jpg

5339376-4074984987-tumbl.png

600px-Kingsman_33.jpg

Screen-Used-Prop-02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently I am a bit stuck with what is on the wall in the Gadget Vault. I currently know of the pen, the lighter, the briefcases, the glasses, the pen? and a couple more. Also I noticed there are 2 types of pens! 2!!!!! we have to figure these out! Please tell me everything you can about what you think is in the vault!
Kingsman gadget pic 1.jpgkingsman gadget pic 2.pngkingsman gadget pic 3.pngkingsman gadget pic 4.png

Both pens are Conway Stewart, just different models

also adding their wicked umbrellas(I really want one!).

made by Swaine Adley Brigg out of London known as The Brigg Umbrella
IMG_6959.JPG

http://www.swaineadeneybrigg.com/brigg-article/brigg-umbrella/

it sounds so lovley.

and lastly the crocodile skin and silver cigar case is made by Asprey London and Hallmark London did the silver, I think. Above the case is a cigar cutter. not sure of the maker.

here is a link I've found of the case:
http://bentleyslondon.com/shop/crocodile-cigar-case/

although I couldn't find anything on their site. May be a eBay thing.

Last edited:
Holy cow those lighters and pens are expensive. Maybe I'll just skip having any Kingsman props.

You can find good look-a-like lighters off eBay. I bought a working one the other day for $25 shipped.

the pens, not so much. They're hard to find and like you said $$$$$

Found one of the knives, I think
IMG_6963.JPG

Heres a picture of the screen used knife:
IMG_6964.JPG

And what I found is by Strider Knives model BT-SS fixed 6"
IMG_6965.JPG

they are not cheap.

But! I did find a cheap alt on Amazon called the Survivor HK-106280 Outdoor Knife. Here's a pic:
IMG_6962.PNG

Some mods are needed but better than $300+

onwards to the others

Anther knife down. This one is the knife above the previous identified.
IMG_6963.JPG

I believe this knife is a two-tone 9" throwing knife with nylon cord wrapped handle
IMG_6966.JPG

Pretty sure the knives in the middle are some sort of fixed hunting knife. Close to this:
IMG_6967.JPG

Last edited:
Probably common knowledge, but the watches from the two films are the Bremont Kingsman and the TAG Heuer connected smartwatch. The Bremont was limited to 100 pieces, and the TAG is a special edition, however it seems the watch used in the film is the original model of the TAG Heuer connected with the Special watch face on it. They are both extremely pricey and limited edition, but I haven't seen any "close enough" replacements.

I finally got a chance to see the Golden Circle tonight. The action is incredible, and of course the props are amazing.

I'd love to have the briefcase.
Screen Shot 2017-10-01 at 12.31.11 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-01 at 12.29.55 AM.png

And I'd really love a bottle of Statesman bourbon. An official licensed bourbon has been released but the bottle is completely different.

Movie bottle:
kingsman2-whiskey-eggsy-merlin.jpg

Retail bottle:
kingsman-statesman-whiskey-700x394.jpg

Actually, it looks like Old Forester single barrel is an exact match to the movie bottle. Old Forester is the brand that makes the official licensed bottle, so it makes sense that their bottles were used in the movie. The "vintage bottle" would be easy to replicate by just slapping on a label.

Vintage version
Screen Shot 2017-10-01 at 1.15.48 AM.png

New version
Screen Shot 2017-10-01 at 1.37.01 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-01 at 2.00.22 AM.png

IMG_1634.jpeg

Old_Forester.jpg

Last edited:
Actually, it looks like Old Forester single barrel is an exact match to the movie bottle. Old Forester is the brand that makes the official licensed bottle, so it makes sense that their bottles were used in the movie. The "vintage bottle" would be easy to replicate by just slapping on a label.

Big thanks, definitely wanting to fashion myself one of the vintage bottles and this is the first hurdle tackled already.

Big thanks, definitely wanting to fashion myself one of the vintage bottles and this is the first hurdle tackled already.

Of course. It looks like they might have stopped doing that bottle shape recently. If you go on the Old Forester website, most of their bottles are shaped like the licensed Statesman bottle.

I found a few online retailers that appear to have the more square bottle:

http://www.totalwine.com/bourbon/small-batch-bourbon/old-forester-single-barrel-select/p/159775750-1

http://www.winemadeeasy.com/old-for...straight-bourbon-whiskey-nv-750-ml-39507.html

https://www.maxliquor.com/product-p/old-forester-single-barrel.htm

One of those sites had a close up of the seal, if someone wanted to replicate it for the new bottle:
Screen Shot 2017-10-01 at 10.53.53 AM.png

Beautiful pen, bruv

IMG_6974.JPG

Just recently got the right lighter.

Like a dum-dum bought the lighter on the left without looking at screen caps.

Proper Dunhill on right side.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back