The Definitive KINGSMAN Thread

I decided to give the alternate label a go, not perfect but pretty close I think. I'm hoping to try and silkscreen this onto a bottle though the Old Forester seems to have it's ink etched in making it difficult. If I can't remove it I might try it on some Knob Creek.

s1label.jpg s2label.jpg

Nice! The OF label / Ink can be removed, but not completely. I would try it on a KC bottle.

It took some doing with a dremel but I did finally manage to get all the ink off the bottle. They use a heck of a process whatever they're doing over at OF.

I stole the label from the official release "Statesman" whiskey, now I just need to start looking into how I'm going to screenprint it.

IMG_20180917_225047.jpg

57DD23D8-9904-4B06-88B4-0998A21AB1CF_zpsx89zbhar.jpg

Just getting started, a few more things on the way. But my grips came in today so I am wanting to share. As it is a Zastava M70a and has a safety the grips had to be slightly modified at the top. Since it will still be a functioning gun, the grips have screws in stead of just a friction fit. Going to keep the hammer and safety, but I am going to modify the sights appropriately, cut down the trigger, then have the slide machined, send off the barrel for threading. Again, since it is a working gun, the barrel will stick out a little, rather than be flush. Then I just have to figure out that pesky shotgun attachment. But, medal pendant, Dunhill roll-a-gas, Imco 6700, Buck 119, and still growing.

Hey chaps, don’t know how many of you still look at this thread, but I was able to find a Bremont Kingsman watch replica at a decent price, being that it’s 1:1

That looks well dodgy. It’s a stock photo of the genuine thing.

The metallic finish of the rose gold parts looks completely non-real. So, I would say it's not even a photo. It's a fake render, or artists illustration.

It’s a touched up stock photo from Bremonts publicity around the watch. That image of the watch was used by pretty much all the advertising at the time of release.

Here’s a pic of the actual fakes. Better off spending your money on something else. Truly dreadful.

Attachments

• FC78DCFA-F17D-4DE1-90FE-DBF6FE9088F0.jpeg
    FC78DCFA-F17D-4DE1-90FE-DBF6FE9088F0.jpeg
    65.2 KB · Views: 134
The siren suit (coverall) was made by Turnbull and Asser. As were the Pyjamas. The cufflinks and tie will be back in stock later on the year with Mr Porter along with a massive new collection around the new film.
Thank you! I'll edit my posts to reflect this. And that's exciting that there will be new merch for the new film!

Thank you! I'll edit my posts to reflect this. And that's exciting that there will be new merch for the new film!

Massive amounts.

I’ll see if I can find out the suppliers of the other items of clothing/ shoes but it’s been so long ago. Her suit was made by Huntsman in KM2, I know that much. Shoes by Cleverley. Shirt by Turnbull and Asser. She looked amazing in that suit, pity that it was never shown that much on screen, just sitting. She looked so classy walking on around on set. Wasted opportunity. As was killing her off.

Well most of it is a boar. I'm not 100% on the bottom part. A boat? I'd like to know as well.
It's been awhile since I've been onsite but I ran across this today. What you are looking at on the ring and cufflinks is called a Cap of Maintenance. "A Cap of Maintenance is a ceremonial cap of crimson velvet lined with ermine, which is worn or carried by certain persons as a sign of nobility." This is just a quick definition. The Cap was used in Heraldry on a coat of Arms in place of the Wreath, or Torse on top of a helmet with the Crest placed on top of it.

Is it a custom picture? Or possibly an off the shelf cufflink? Or at least a known picture, where a 3D printed cufflink in metal could be possible?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back